GH: Week Of Feb 4th!

• Members
GeneralHospitalAmbulanceOpening.jpg
Welcome to General Hospital discussion for the week of Feb 4th, 2008
Last Week In Port Charles- lucky found out the truth about sam and dumped her. sarah brown retuned as claudia z. claudia & sonnt had a night of no name sex. kate opened up to jax. spinelli agreed to help maxie get the truth about cooper and the text message killer. sam fought of the killer only to run... into more danger

This Week: no promo because i dont like it.. lol.. im to lazy to go find it on you tube but it shows sonny & claudia telling eachother they will kill eachother or some boring mob related crap and sam seems to get run down by monica, liz, or carly...

Video of The Week - Cooper & Maxie

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Give GH about three weeks and Claudia will lose everything that makes her great at the moment.

and you keep on goin Laura Wright! she is fierce and amazing, in a horrid role... much like most of daytime

i do like claudia being on tho, because it gives sonny more screentime and gives me more FF [!@#$%^&*] and im done with GH faster

• Members

I think I might have been wrong about Kate's fate with Claudia in town, bc one scene with her and Sonny together and they definetly have IT. I loved their scenes today even if Sonny has been an ass bc I see the love and feel the chemistry between the two characters. They have something worth building on and I would hope GH isnt stupid enough to end it for another round of S&C2.

I watched for Sam today and she was barely on. Just one replay of Friday's scene and a shot of her at the end. I was hoping she'd be found and rushed to the hospital

Am I the only one that hates the current GH set? I dont know why they changed it but I preferred when they worked on the other floor. This set looks like the old one from the 80s and most liekly is bc it looks outdated compared to the previous one

• Members

damn. kate howard why u so fierce?!

srsly. claudia, carly, liz, sperm, and the rest... even my dear maxie, can step aside.

Megan Ward owns every single actress' on the show, with the exception of Leslie C.

so therefor i am sure GH will screw it up.

Kate/Jax/Carly i am so down for!

i was happy sperm wasnt on ym screen aside from getting run down and laying on the floor.

• Members

Obviously its going to be very difficult to not compare SB abd LW. It's just natural in the beginning. Seeing Claudia alone with Anthony and her saying that she would kill him and then seeing Carly prance through the door, wild mane of hair flying as she yelled at Kate and Jax just showed me again what a powerhouse of an actress Sarah Brown is. I even love her red nails.

I was so happy that Nikolas finally said to Emily that she changed her clothes. However, the moment was ruined for me when she opened her mouth. "I dress how you want to see me?" or whatever trite thing she said. Are you serious? A red blooded male hallicinating about the love of his life and she is dressed with a coat on, the worst frily blouse ever and pants. How about dressing her in Sam's slutty outfits? Like a normal male would dream of their fiancee's in.

Totally hate the new doctor. He's creepy.

Sonny and Kate, I thought they lost that lovin feeling. Obviously I was wrong

• Members

Sarah is playing Claudia fierce. I love it. It rocked. She killed it and I am so going to love the Z's even more. She is not fooled by Trevor at all. I love her connection with Johnny and she add libbed that last part. They are going to rock.

I FF threw Skate scenes because they have the same talk over and over again and I cant watch it anymore.

My favorite other new character is Clauda.

• Members

see, i would rather see Claudia than Carly at this point, but that doesnt mean anything re Sarah or Laura for me. They are in extreamly differnent roles. Clkaudia is a lot like Carlky was when she first came onto the show, IMHO, and you cant really compare the two because they are in such diff roles. but im also a laura wright fanboy so, we all know where my heart goes, lol.

ITA about Nick. this storyline just needs to end.

yeah, i agree about the nu dr.

and i agree about skate. they have it. funny, i have only ever liked sonny with two woman - brenda, and now kate. kat really is the closest thing they have had to brenda IMO. megan & vanessa are comp diff, but kate & brenda are a lot alike, yet have a lot of diff between the two.

Archived