GH: Week Of Feb 4th!

• Members

Sam the Cat

The ho has more lives than a cat! She gets shot at, kidnapped and tied up, in a train collision, a hotel fire, and anything else you can think of but she still comes out victorious and shining through it all! For once, GH needs to get the point that this useless piece of garbage belongs six feet under and not running around town playing the lead Bond girl role. No more of Sam is what I say! Kill her off and do it quickly! No more misses....make it a hit!

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i actually really WANT gh to make me care for sam and like her and want to watch her.

but in order for that she needs to be removed from the quad (furthermore, lucky needs a life outisde of liz/jason and liason needs major structure and depth...). explore sam as a cassadine. bring on some helena vs sam! KeMo can pull it of, GH wont let her.

:D ita

• Members

LOL, JP. I know you love your LW.

The thing is, I just cannot warm to a female character who hates other women (which she and Jax openly admitted in yesterday's episode). A female misogynist who not only hates other women, but also bullies and berates other women. I hate people like that IRL; why should I cheer somebody like that on the soaps I watch?

Under TB's tenure especially, Carly wasn't afraid to be vulnerable and warm. She forged some positive relationships with women (even though I ::HATED:: Courtney and broke out the champagne the day she was killed off). LW's Carly strikes me as being more like Courtney than the Carlys I have enjoyed watching. She walks around like she's so snooty and entitled and shrieky, and it just bugs the [!@#$%^&*] out of me. There is no warmth or depth to her.

Unlike Kate yesterday. Who showed both strength of mind and vulnerability yesterday, despite having both Sonny AND Carly snarl at her. Even though she started off life as a Devil Wears Prada caricature, Megan Ward brings a lot of warmth and real emotion to the show which has long been missing, IMO.

Best other scene was Claudia and Anthony Zacharra. I *HATE* the Mob stuff, but seeing this softer, sadder, more human Claudia interact with her father and brother was actually pretty gripping.

• Members

Honestly, i dont know why i love Carly. I mean if TB was still in the role it woudl be easy. TB is flawless, IMHO. and i have some crazy out of nowhere random fanboy love for her. LW's carly... i agree with what you all have said about her. but i love her - however, perhaps i do not love her for who she is, but who i see she could be. i love that carly that breaks down and tells jax how she really feel. thats carly who balled because she was soo depply hurt by jason not telling her he had a child. that carly who wants to be a better person, but just... does not become her.

i also love over the top tactless bitchs, so...

and a lot of it has to do with the fact that i love LW. No, i dont think shes the best actress on GH (hello Leslie C!), the best looking (hey there kirsten s), or anything like that. But i just like her.

ya know, how sometimes you just like someone, or hate them, and you dont know why? i think its a combo of that and i tend to like the people who get bashed and tossed aside and hate those who are overrated. because when someone is overrated i expect something from them and do not get it (sarah brown, alicia m on amc...).

idk... randomness thought of JP at 9am when he hasnt slept in three days

• Members

In a roundabout way I get this. I haven't had an opportunity to see SJB play a character who is just nice so I can only base my opinion on Claudia so far, Carly, and her guest role on Monk. There is this sort of nastiness that comes acorss and for me it might be that she seems to talk between her teeth when she's stressing anger. I think she's a good actress (certainly good in the roles in which I've seen her) but I doubt that I'll ever fall into adoration of her.

I don't think Carly is the best role for LW but what an actor does with a role does reveal their versatility or lack thereof. Technically all of the characters on the show are hindered by the poor writing so it's kind of hard for me to justify what anyone is doing or not doing on the basis of the writing. The most natural at the game innately rise above it and bring something to it. Her intepretation of Carly is a bit off the mark for me but it's no biggie because she's not the only one in the cast that equates shouting or getting loud with intense drama. Sometimes Kelly Monaco goes one up with not only the shouting but the overworking hands.

• Members

I agree with this...I recall watching a crying scene of Sarah Brown's a while back where snot was hanging out of her nose. Ugh! Nasty....again, I just did not care for her version of Carly

Tamara Braun and Laura Wright seem to nail the role since both of them made her a bitch but with good qualities, hearts, and vulnerability. With Sarah, it was just one note and pure bitchitness along with nastiness

• Members

Lulu sucks! She is entering Elizabeth territory as a character I want to still love but is making it so damn hard by bugging me. She is completely playing both Logan and Johnny whether she means to by leading both guys on. If she doesnt want to be with Logan than WTF is she with him? Why is she kissing Johnny and talking about what they might mean to each other. Im finding it hard to find her appealing bc they are writing her horribly. This current version makes me sick

Speaking of Logan, I really hope he isnt the killer

As for Johnny, the guy is a stalker. He stares at Lulu from outside her brothers house. What a psycho bc thats kind of creepy

Ugh! Carzilla is pregnant? Oh great, she cant even handle the kids she has now. Why on earth would any man want to procreate with her is beyond me. And wasnt she having fertility problems? I guess Im not surprised bc once Dr. Lee or Dr. Meadows says a woman cant get pregnant, that means they most likely will, with hte exception of Sam of course, but her baby will come

• Members

yeah, she's pregnant. I really am not looking forward to her having another kid to pawn off to Leticia. Scratch taht bc they killed her off

lol...you just know she'll have a baby eventually. Inferitlity means NOTHING on GH. Courtney and Skye were not supposed to have babies and then both gave birth the same year.

• Members

i am about to ramble on a lot so.... yeah, lol...

I am unsure about how i feel about Lulu. I love Julie Berman, she is a great young actress, but recently she did kinda go like Jen Landon on ATWT and phone in her scenes, but she seems into it again and im glad. My biggest problem is i didnt SEE lulu & logan fall in love, rather i was told they did - in a story that should have went on for about a year, but was told in like 6 months, if that. (they meet, hate, like, he makes a deal with her mortal enemy, he and her date, the sleep together, he sleeps with maxie, maxie tells her, they breakup, his father makes her a deal, they get back together, she meets new bad boy and is attracted). So where i do like Lulu & Logan and think JD & JB have good chem, im not too invested in them. I do get her thing for Johnny. Hes hot, a bad boy, and has a heart. Plus hes damaged. whats not to lust about? but i dont really see the conflict too much since i dont feel she loves logan. so just date them both! and if they dont like it they can walk. but i guess thats not good soap, but then again nither is this noLove triangle.

Maxie Jones, we all know i love her... and im shcoked GH hasnt ruined her - and i know for some she was when they brought on Kirsten and then made maxie the hell on heels she has become, but for me it works - not justbecause of my kirsten love. Its a rare case where a major char transformation works for a char, IMHO. with all shes been through, why the hell would she be anything but what she is? and not only is she an amazing bitch, and well aware of it, but shes broken and damaged and you see and feel that. I am loving the Maxie/Spinelli relationship, tho i think i would just like them as friends. almost like on moonlighting, silk stalking, or even early lois & clark. best freinds, the major relationship in eachothers life, with sexual tension. kinda early Jarly

Robin... Robin Robin Robin... i just.... i dont know. first and formost, new hairstyle now please. thanx. moving on... what the [!@#$%^&*]? really. why is she being written like this? who is this girl? Robin is a child of Robert & Anna - even of Felicia & Fisco somewhat - and she was raised by Mac. She loves life, no matter what fucked it up it gets - i kinda see her the same as Maxie, except on the other side of the way. When life gets hard, Robin gets over it and moves on. She is also rather damaged and broken, but she doesnt let that ruin her life. And the Robin i know and love wouldnt take Patricks [!@#$%^&*] - i love Patrcik, i do, and i sooo understand him and get him. I love them together, but... no. My biggest issue is the show in general i guess. Why is this show not set aroudn the hospital? That damn nurses station should be the center of the show, not the docks. Bobbie should be head RN, Monica COS. Robin, Patrick, Liz, etc... should be lead. People like Lulu should be in med school.

Sam... huh... i dont even know what to say. Kelly Monaco is amazing. Sam however is the most pathtic whinny annoying pointless char i have ever seen. Really, she does nothing. She has had the same lines for over a year. She shows no real human qualities. I hate her. total hate. but again, i want to love her. because if theres anything in life i love on a soap its a bitch. but sam is horrid. shes not a good bitch. shes not aware of the fact that shes a horrid person and evil. embrace the darkness sam! become a cassadine! Helena...

Nickolas & Lucky have the same problem. I know im suposed to love them and care about them, and i do... but not too much. Mostly because i know im suposed to. Im told to. But i m not showen anything. They both need a good kick ass story. Funny thing... Lulu, Lucky, Nickolas, Sam, Alexis, Luke, Bobbie all need a good story... spencer's and cassadines... come on gh... it cant be that hard!

Sonny, Claudia, Trevor, Ric, blah blah blah more mob people crap. i dont give a [!@#$%^&*]. not at all. they all need to die. Except Jason... and takes me to my next rambling...

My biggest GH dream is this - Carly is freaking out for whatever reason. She takes off driving and jason chases after her on his bike. well BAM! car crash. Jason is in the hospital and when he wakes up he doesnt remember the last 12 years or so. He then has to pretty much start over again and has big issues dealing with who he was and what he did. Yes thats right, Jason Q returns. and i know steve burton doesnt want it - and i dont care - its a damn good story and should happen. even if the role needs to be recast. get a damn good actor, and in the accident have jason need sujrgery. there.

Archived