Guiding Light

• Members

Wow. I just can't believe Cassie is being so foolish. Doesn't she remember she has another son? If she doesn't get Will professional help she could lose RJ too.

Harley continues to be a tramp. Marina comes first. Right.

I wish they would either bring Phillip back or stop mentioning it.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I agree about Harley being destroyed. She would never go after her neice's man. Harley should be fighting for Gus or even Mallet. Not Cyrus!

I'm so enjoying Will's character. I love it when he gives that demonic look to Josh just to piss him off. I'm rooting for him to pull Josh and Cassie away.

• Members

Oh yes, I'm really perplexed about how it seems as if Gus and Harley have totally forgotten the last couple of years that they've been together.

Of course that's Ellen Wheeler for you. She breaks up couples that bring in viewers and puts together god awful couples such as Josh and Cassie, Gus and Natalia, and potentially Cyrus and Harley. It's ridiculous.

• Members

That last ITL featuring Harley was so annoying. Could her 'dream" have been any more self serving? Love is everything! Don't be afraid to take risks! Really? Even if it means going after your niece's man? They are making Harley into such a selfish whore. Poor Marina, her aunt is going to snatch away her groom and it wouldn't surprise me if it happened right at the alter at this point.

Archived