AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved Babe's Richie daydream

This edgy side of Zach rocks. Liked that he apologized to Josh pretty quick. I want no problems in my bromance. LOL

ETA:

That DWTS joke was so pathetic. This Ryan story is giving me a major JER/PSNS feeling. Not good

• Members

I like these replacement writers so far! LOL! Good episode. I thought the dancing comment with Ryan was kind of funny. Babe's daydream was really hot, and Sean/Hannah? I don't get it. How random, it made no sense..right there in the park.

Nice to shed some light about Dre's family, I wonder what else he's hiding, because there is obviously more.

• Members

The Hills Have Ryan

The hills are alive with the sound of Ryan! So now he utters another interesting thing on today's show and says that he is more alive while being shot than he was when he ran around town barking orders as if he is some St. Bernard (you know he really is The Patron Saint Of Pine Valley)....hey this might be a new day and a new start for all things Dynamite Kiddo and Ryan could actually start being human. Well I do not see us ever getting this lucky since he still has yet to master anything easy, such as learning your times tables and then painting objects like the right color. Why else to explain Ryan painting a star red, a sky yellow (does he think we pee towards the sky?), a mountain purple (we are not singing America The Beautiful here) and god knows whatever else he does. But I am so sick to death of his holiness just thinking that, because he is shot, this is going to change him. Who does he honestly think he is trying to fool with this kind of garbage? Well it certainly is not me because I see through all the Dynamite Kiddo lies and manipulations that he will still be around to be the same @sshat as he always is with nothing good in him to actually think that he is worthy of anyone's love. We are still going to have an abusive Ryan who verbally puts women in their place when it is unnecessary and the guilt trips will always be there. Who is ABC trying to kid? We all know that, with Frons in charge, Ryan is always going to be like this totally different character than the one who loved Kendall and Gillian. Now Ryan is just all self righteous and sanctimonious because he feels that, because he has money, he can boss people around over a bottle of milk or even a tub of peanut butter. Seriously there is nothing that will change from this guy unless they actually find someone new at the head of ABC and they can stop interfering as they make the guy more likeable. But until then, expect more pontificating and Ryan getting down low. Heck if he manages to get into the sewer or the garbage landfill, that is where he belongs and one of the few places he does not look out of place. Then he will truly be full of garbage!

Dre/Colby

Okay who here thinks that they would make a good couple? I am saying this because I saw chemistry between them on today's show and it would be great for AMC to try an interracial relationship. I find potential in Dre/Colby.

• Members

Go to hell Zach. I cant beleive he had the nerve to yell at Josh and blame him for what happened

Enjoying the Babe/Richie fantasy! I thought for sure that was going to be JR since he was on earlier but pleasantly surprised that it was Ritchie instead

• Members

Just didnt like him attacking Josh when he was clocked over the head twice by that psycho and nearly killed. Last thing he needed was for Zach to berate him like that bc if Josh is to blame, then Zach needs to take some of that responsibility as well for even hiring Hannah in the first place.

My goodness Hannah is a whore. Now she sleeps with Sean? Why not hitch a ride on Stuart, Derek and Joe, while she's at it?

Im not feeling the Richie/Babe/JR triangle. I wish they'd just get JR out of Babe's sphere bc those two were toxic and I still dont like them. Ritchie is where its at and I want AMC to focus on that instead of clinging Babe to the past

• Members

I really didn't have a problem with Zach yelling at Josh. Zach realized what he did and apologized soon after. Makes sense Zach would be a little on edge these days, giving everything he has been though-he really seems to be on an emotional edge :( JMO

• Members

Zach did take some of the blame, that's why he lashed out. He knows if he hadn't gotten stuck in that damn hole he'd have been able to keep an eye on Hannah better. He knows Josh had his hands full helping Kendall while he was missing and couldn't devote his full attention to it.

Given all Zach's been through, that was a pretty tame reaction IMO...

• Members

I loved seeing Colby and Dre interact. It's about time that these characters were given some story and some interaction.

Sean and Hannah ... :blink::wacko:

Finally a break from Greenlee and Aidan today! If the show was more balanced like it was today (showing Colby, Josh, Sean, Dre...), then I think it would be that much more enjoyable. It's something B&E aren't focusing on enough.

Ryannie were so awful and over the top today. That DWTS joke was wayy too corny and too late - if they wanted to make reference to it, then they should have done it in September or October...back when DWTS was still on.

Archived