AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Devoted, I agree with your comment regarding Dre/Colby. I noticed the chemistry between these two, in their episodes back over the holiday. I would like to see the show explore this and Adam Chandler's reaction to it...could be a good storyline if written correctly. After all, AMC used to be about social issue storylines that viewers could relate too.

Why do I get the feeling that somehow, Dre may be connected to Jesse and Angie????? I hope he is not a "replacement" for their biological son Frankie. I wonder if the adopted daugher Angie and Jacob had will be mentioned or even shown????

I am keeping my fingers crossed that new writers are on the horizon for this show.....the writer's strike may actually do more good than damage to AMC

Could someone also direct me where to find signature banners or how or who makes them????

• Members

WOW - Dre was smiling and laughing the entire episode. What a pleasant surprise, bc he was so darn cute doing it! I am totally a DROLBY or CRE fan :wub: Forget that ass Sean - he's dumb as hell. I thought Colby and Dre had major sparks and when that Dre is smiling and laughing - he is so likeable. Whew! He did a great job today... And interesting that his father is a big shot - so he and Colby have something in common. And he isn't related to Jesse/Angie. I'm sorta shocked.

I actually like seeing this new Ryan - he's much more likeable, I don't care how goofy he is.

*PUKES* to Zach having 'men'. He's slowly turning into AMC's Sonny Corinthos and that makes me vomit. I didn't like the way he reacting towards Josh today...

I'm just not feeling the mother/daughter chemistry with nuBabe and Krystal :( She's ok with Ritchie - but this nuBabe just doesn't have emotion - she's like a drone speaking her lines. She's good at being a drone - but that's all she is. I need emotion!

• Members

Yesterday's episode was one of the few I've really enjoyed. There's just something about Thorsten Kaye that just........:D

I hope I'm not the only fanboy of the Josh/Zach friendship. All Josh wants to do is be loved. And Zach loves him! I'm tellin ya, if Zach ever gets tired of Kendall, he can get some great lovin from her brother Josh!

Zendall 4Ever!! And Zosh as a backup!!

I awwwwed when Zach gently touched Josh's face when he apologized. I <3 Colin so much, lol. I need to show some support for the man-relationship that is Zach & Josh!

I really like Dre. He freakin looks familiar.

Archived