AMC: Jesse/Angie Spoiler from TV Guide

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I thought he was better than Dre, we really haven't seen much of either of them to make a fair judgment on their acting abilities. My guess is Dre is connected some how as well. It is most refreshing to see AMC become diverse again. It sounds as if a major front burning story in 2008 is going to be built around this group of characters. It still may be crap but at least they are trying to make PV a little less white.

• Members

No mention of how Tad was saved by Jesse's "spirit" - HA! Crazy Leslie Coulsen hung Tad and so Ghost Jesse (who was around for several months haunting and visible to only Tad) rewound time (the film of the show was literally run in reverse) so that Tad wouldn't die and be saved by Dixie and Opal. Jesse then cast a spell so that Tad would not remember Jesse's ghostly visit.

• Members

Quentin is Frankie? WTF? How come Kendall didnt notice him? He was around when she was in town. He was involved with Simone and Mia who were involved with Fusion. Mia and Frankie had a kid and Simone and Frankie were involved until it was revealed that he watched her brother die. This is all a big WTF to me. :rolleyes:

• Members

I think he was only on for 6 months in 2002. Kendall's character didn't really have any involvement with Simone or Mia until very, very, very late 2002. K/G reluctantly started the cosmetics company team-effort thing in December. Frankie I think was gone (or on his way out) by December.

If Joe doesn't recognize Frankie, that's a whole 'nother story.

Archived