AMC: Jesse/Angie Spoiler from TV Guide

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I think its so wonderful that Angie and Jesse are back. I really don't care that Jesse was dead and that he has appeared in ghost form. For me, it happened long enough ago that I am willing to brush it aside because it brings back two characters that we love and cherish. I am wiling to put aside Angie's days on Loving and the City. Fine by me, I just really hope that a year from now, they aren't in backburner hell. I want the two of them, with Frankie as well, to have a great story!

• Members

I think they'll be a lot more careful and would like to hope they'll learn from their previous mistakes. I also think that Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams will have a big say in what happens to their characters. Also, no matter how this all pans out, you have to give AMC props for trying to embrace characters of different ethnicities and have a more rounded cast (although the only soap to do this well in recent years is Passions).

• Members

Ah the glory days of Passanante ;) (Actually I think that may have happened when she fled amid rumours of ebing fired and they had no HW for a while).

Glad that B&E have consulted Agnes too, and that the Loving/City stuff hasn't been forgotten (on which they wrote and consulted with Agnes too) though the Jessie/Jacob thing kinda bugs me

Archived