AMC: Sean & Hannah spoiler

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wow......that is like so random.

I agree with those that say that Sean and Colby have been backburned. it's been CRASH storyline 24/7. That couple was quite cute.

On a totally separate note, I gotta hand it too AMC tho, they know how to do teen couples.

• Members

I am confused too because B&E were pimping Hannah and Stacy back in the magazines and like made it one of their firs priorities to get her back. I am not sure what happened there. If Frons wanted her gone or if Stacy just didn't like commuting. The problem is Hannah (if developed properly) could have been an amazing long term character, and seperated totally from Zach and Kendall. Hannah and Adam or even Hannah and Tad.

They just totally dropped the ball and now she is back front and centre for two weeks making absolutely no sense what so ever. I am beyond confused about what the hell is going on.

• Members

I think it's B&E, I don't think the scabs' work is airing yet.

Here's part of the SOD article:

Shooting Ryan is just the beginning of Hannah's descent into madness this week. "Sexy, sassy Hannah just hates Kendall and wants her dead," frowns Alicia Minshew. Why? "Because she wants Kendall's man!" Unfortunately for Hannah, the only thing Zach wants is to make sure that she can't hurt his family again. After pumping Ryan full of lead, Hannah holds Josh at gunpoint, but manages to make a clean getaway when Zach and Kendall break down the door. She then beds yet another Pine Valley bachelor: Sean. For her next act, she summons Zach to a private meeting on the rocks, where she lashes out at Slater for rescuing every woman in his life except her. As their conversation unfolds, Sean learns that Hannah is wanted by police and contacts Jack. "God bless her," says Cameron Mathison. "It's too bad cause she's smoking, but none of this ends well for Hannah. I don't think," he hints, "that he's going to have to worry about pressing charges."

• Members

Yep there are spoilers that say she tells Zach he's saved every woman in his life but her. I guess they're down by some rocks, and he is trying to save her, so content she is that he FINALLY saves her she lets go of his hand.

The type of "death" that she can come back later.

Adam my guess: They have to free up money for all these returns......

Archived