2008: The Directors and Writers Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I never put out because I don't want to put out. There.

I have no intention of investigating what sort of a writer Jeanne is. I couldn't care less.

Y&RWorldTurner, she might have been fired to make room for someone else. Someone very, very good.

But only maybe. Maybe.

• Members

What - didn't he write the pre-Gala-episode?

Aka. the best episode in several years???

Janice Ferri Esser is indeed no longer storyline consultant at B&B - wanted to stress since it was already incorrectly reported some time ago. I wouldn't be surprised though if she took Kay Alden post as associate headwriter... B)

• Members

I don't care, as I said.

And I find it hard to believe that such a loony person exists in the world of daytime. I mean - going to your HW and telling him how to assign scripts? Downright mad.

She's gone. Thank God.

• Administrator

What were these demands?

Are you telling me that a script writer, who doesn't even go to the studio (at least the NY ones, because I believe she's west coast base), who is new to ATWT/OLTL, is demanding stuff, and she's telling the EP/HW what she's going to do and how many shows she's going to write? Come on. Tell me that makes any sense.

• Members

I wonder what will become of all of the writers at Passions. I've read that a lot of them have been in "the business" for a long time. Does this long-term (20+ years) experience make them any more valuable or likely to be hired?

Archived