AMC: Monday

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't cause it's a joke and an insult and completely out of character for Zach. It's as bad as Kendall groveling for Greenlee's forgiveness and apologizing to the woman who almost killed both her sons.

I hope the ratings continue to tank, the Greenlee redemption hour is literally eating this show alive and killing it.

Ugh Erica quit kissing Jack's ass, you're Erica Kane :angry:

• Members

Tad and Krystal...what horrible writing. Dont get me wrong, I love these two and wanted them back together for a long time but could they have written this any worse? Just 2 weeks ago, they were fighting like coyotes and she was all about loving Adam. Now these two are married and acting like they are really in love. WTF? Its not like they were fighting their feelings for each other before and this suden change is too abrupt and doesnt make much sense. I also dont get Krystal's rush to want to sleep with Tad, bc its not like she's doing it for comfort. Isnt her heart in love with Adam? She is acting like she loves Tad and genuinly wants to be with him and again that doesnt vibe with the way they have been writing her relationship with him.

• Members

Ugh.

B&E have no vision for the show. I bet you they lied when they said they watch All My Children back in the 90's and 80's. This is nothing like AMC back then

We need someone like Agnes to write for this show.

Whatever back on topic.

Todays show <_< Lammmm. I am love with Ritchie! :wub:

• Members

OMG ITA!! That line was just awesome.

I thought it was hilarious when Zach said that he would do anything to protect Kendall and GREENLEE!!! Why does he feel the need to protect her for?

I guess being trapped in hole with someone helps you forgive them 100%! :rolleyes::rolleyes: Greenlee almost killed Spike, but just because she didn't cause his deafness, then all is forgiven. :D

Is Leven Rambin sick? She didn't sound too good today.

And just when we thought we were done with that song...

Archived