AMC: Monday

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan Lavery: At World's End

Oh shut up Ryan! Seriously he is so full of baloney and BS that we could make a mountain out of the entire amount that has been served to us because of him. So now he claims that there are people out there who care for Ritchie's mental state just like he is. Ryan could give a rat's behind less about how Ritchie is mentally since he is all about making him the scapegoat for the real nut job, Annie, behavior. She is the one who robbed him of seven years of his life but, for some reason, Ryan feels it is up to him to think that she is the saint in this matter and Ritchie is the bad guy. Uhh wrong again! But Ryan is always wrong, ya know. Then he claims that there is going to be some money being used for people's own good in building more psych wards. Does he honestly think that they are all good? Some psych wards can make people worse than when they enter so, upon release, they can be sicker in the mind. If you ask me, we should abolish mental hospitals but as long as we have idiots like St. Ryan ruling the universe they will still remain in existence. The key to treating mental illness is not always hospitalization but psychotherapy and drug therapy...hospitals can do more harm than good but Ryan does not think of the obvious. Seriously he needs to start making some major New Year's resolutions like losing the ego, acting like a good hearted person and have people take responsibility (like his wife Annie), and just to be someone who actually has a heart. But nope I do not see Ryan accomplishing much in this new year just like he has not the other year...he still thinks you multiply the sales tax by 20 in order to get a tip for a waitress or waiter and also believes that the Leaning Tower of Pisa can stop leaning all with his superhero strength. Yep an idiot I tell ya!

• Members

This might be the first New Year's that AMC hasn't had a huge celebration or party or something to bring the cast together....or at least have something good and crazy happen during it all. :(

And of course they had to end the year with that song...the entire version...haha.

I'm so ready for 2008 and hopefully some good changes.

Archived