"Piece of Me" Video Preview

Ryan

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*knocks stuff off desk*

Do me now Kennylicious! Make me scream "Kennifer"!!

:D

Lol, no one ever accused Brit of being a great vocalist. And yeah, it's pretty sad when we (and I mean me, lol) get excited that she actually has a good music video.

• Members

LoL, what's up, Ryan! Long time, no chat, sexy!

I'm just sad for Britney. I usually don't say too much about her, but the girl is obviously going through some personal issues. I wish the media would leave her the hell alone, for her own sake as well as my own. Let her go away for a few years, deal with whatever she needs to deal with, then she can come back re-invented and fresh. Despite her flawed vocals, the girl has a history of making music that just FORCES you to shake ya ass! I just wish that she didn't seem so damn insane nowadays, LoL.

As it stands, I feel like she doesn't really have a passion for her music, anymore. Seems like something she just does to get another paycheck, not because her heart is still in it.

• Members

From the bit I heard in the preview, I gathered that much. It was the beat and the voice synthesization that I was really referring to as boring and ordinary, and since that's all I heard in the preview...

The lyrics were fine, in the little bit I heard.

Meanwhile, some of Britney's behavior is deserving of her own slap in the face. I saw a video of her the other day, stealing a lighter from a gas station. Yeah, it was petty theft, but WTF? They're less than $.99, Brit. Then again, I wouldn't even know about any of it if they'd quit following her around every agonizing second of every agonizing day and then plastering it all over my television screen.

• Members

I formed an opinion based on the preview of the song, which is what this thread is essentially based upon -- the preview of the song and video. Check out the thread title. ^^

I wasn't impressed by the little that I heard, why should I go out of my way to look it up and listen to the whole thing elsewhere? I wasn't aware that you had to be a die-hard crazy Britney fanatic to participate in this discussion.

• Members

You don't need to be a diehard fan. But you need to actually KNOW or atleast LISTEN to the song to be able to critique it.

Its the equivalent of reading one chapter of a book and saying you hate the novel as a whole.

Its not an informed review.

Its really does not take a rocket scientist to realize that.

• Members

Alright. Fair enough, Shawn.

I want to be friends with you. I don't want to bicker with you on the boards. I've said it before and I'll say it again, this time publicly... I'm sorry for offending you way back in February, or March, or whenever it was. I was an [!@#$%^&*] for not thinking about what I was saying before I said it the way I did, without considering that you might've been offended. Genuinely, honestly, I'm sorry.

I don't expect you to accept that, or for us to be friends, but I do hope that this weird friction between the two of us on the boards can subside. I want to get along with you and participate in the discussions cordially.

• Members

Its too little too late. We will not be friends ever. It will not be forgotten. From now on, for my own sake, you will be on ignore.

I will save the board the hassle of watching this crap unfold. I apologize to them for everything posted thus far.

I'm going to be decent and stay quiet about it from now on.

Again, to the board, I'm sorry.

Archived