AMC: SID Summary/Spoilers

• Members

Ins & Outs:

JQ DePaiva returns on December 12.

Eden Riegel returns for the 26th & 27th.

VCR Dates:

Tuesday, December 4: Kendall wants to join Aidan's search team.

Wednesday, December 5: The Lavery brothers come up with a plan to expose Richie's end game.

Thursday, December 6: Aidan shuts Kendall out.

Friday, December 7: Ryan gets to the bottom of Richie's scheme.

Monday, December 10: Kendall tries to keep it together as things grow bleak.

Tuesday, December 11: Adam has to deal with Tad's drastic action to keep him from Jenny.

Wednesday, December 12: Ryan makes a shocking confession to Kendall.

Friday, December 14: Life in the bomb shelter doesn't go so well for Zach and Greenlee.

Richie's Plan Exposed!

Lily is upset when Richie doesn't remember her. Lily overhears Richie & Dr. Chambers planning a murder and retreats into herself. Jack and Julia grow closer while he tries to figure out what set off Lily. Babe& Richie share a kiss & Babe later goes to Ryan and demands that he pay for Richie's medical needs. Richie is upset when he sees Walter bonding with Emma & Annie and he guilts his father into leaving town. Ryan & Jonathan pose as FBI agents to find out the connection between Richie & Chambers & Ryan finds out that Richie is trying to get Annie to kill him.

A Reunion For Ryan & Greens?

Though AMC's Ryan has sworn he'll never return to the woman who nearly killed his son, we all know that never never means never on a soap. So what are the odds of a future Greenlee/Ryan redux? Brown says that there's no way he will reveal that. He says that there's always going to be a connection between Ryan and Greenlee, Kendall and Greenlee, and Kendall and Ryan. He says that these three will remain very, very, linked to one another and whether those links turn romantic in the future is a mystery. But those links between Greenlee/Ryan/Kendall will never be lost.

Melissa Claire Egan has a nice interview. When asked if Zach/Annie could turn romantic, she says she doesn't know but would be afraid that Zendall fans would beat her up.

Up Close & Personal:

Rebecca Budig talks about how Cameron would stay with her & Bob while in L.A. for DWTS.

Sabine Singh talks about her heritage.

MEK talks about how nice Susan Lucci is to her fans.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Melissa Claire Egan has a nice interview. When asked if Zach/Annie could turn romantic, she says she doesn't know but would be afraid that Zendall fans would beat her up.

Yet another actor afraid of this fanbase? When will TPTB not allow themselves to be intimidated by this group?

• Members

You should see some of the Zendall fan letters that were written to Amanda, a columnist at SoapTownUsa.

I have to say that now I am a little embarrassed to be a Zendall fan. Talk about some rude and uptight people! Sheesh it is just a soap opera! This is not to say that all Zendall fans behave immaturely but a select bunch happen to do it. I wrote Amanda an email saying that what they wrote to her was uncalled for and immature.

• Members

annie is borring. zack is borring. kendull ha sbecome borring. ryan is borring.

whoever had the idea of lets stick the four most borring people together and see just how much more borring they can get was an idiot. and i dont blame MCE for being scared of zendull fans. i would be to if i were her.

• Members

Really bugs me, that because of, some bad apples(and there seems to some in every fanbase) Zen fans have this rep. Yeah I love Zendall but I'm not cruel or rude. Vocal yes-cruel/rude no. Zen fans I have met in Net world and have become friends with, aren't either

Anyway, I don't mind Zach and Annie as friendsonly. TK and MCE have a nice friendship vibe

• Members

Zendall fans are harmless, we weren't the ones who were fighting at SSW, that was the Cam Fans, and we weren't the ones who threatened ABC after a certain actress was fired either.....

I just hate Annie in general thanks to Ryan. She had potential, but is too Lavery-ized.

Oh and BTW, she did NOT say "Beat" her up, she said "Burn her up"

• Members

What are you talking about?

Zendull fans are the ones who have personal, vicious attacks on many actors. This actress is not the first actress to imply she has been threatened by this fanbase (Cam, Cady, actress who play Hannah, and Greenlee have implied so too). Cady McClain was sent a dead bird by this fanbase!

I blame TPTB for letting these nuts get out of control. They have basically allowed these fanatics to get everything they want; anytime an actor is threatening to their crude pairing TPTB ship them off. Plus, the official site of TK is horrible; its filled with many attack on many actors who TK is so called friends with.

• Members

The whole fanbase shouldn't be defined by those who are overzealous. I would never attack an actor/actress. I have nothing against Cam, Stacy,Sabine etc etc. Why would I?

I admit I'm defensive. Already went though this fanbase crapola when I was a fan of another couple-didn't like it then, don't like it now.

• Members

I do agree that the Zendall fans have a bad reputation and deservedly so. I realize that it isn't all of them but some of them are down right scary and psychotic!! :D I have seen the posts that they have made on other boards and the anger and tone of them are creepy. Anyone who has a different opinion or one against Zendall is usually attacked. And I think their actions torwards other actors have earned them quite a reputation behind the scenes.

I also agree that TIIC have let this fanbase (some members-not all) get out of hand and have too much control over the show. One main reason I hate Zendall so much is because of the fanbase and the fact that they have been pretty much controlling and dictating AMC for quite some time. I think it is a mistake and has hurt AMC more than what it has helped. I think AMC needs to take bac their show.

These are just my opinions and I am sure I will be attacked for them (like usual). <_< But not everyone loves Zendall and not everyone likes how some members of this fanbase have acted.

• Members

The dead bird thing is just childish and stupid. And I thought Lianca fans throwing water balloons at BAM fans at SSW that said "BAM sucks" on them was bad. If I ever get that overzealous over a soap opera, then remind me to get a life....or perhaps check me into Bellevue :)

TK's site is definitely bad. I had a run in with some bitches there and refuse to go back. When TK first came on the show, they also got very volatile and nasty to Eva LaRue's fans.

• Members

All soaps have these kind of fanbase's , the problem with AMC is that TPTB have allowed 1 fanbase to control the show.

However there's a new cult , sorry fanbase giving Zendell a run for it's money and that the Greenlee fans , their starting to get a pretty scary as well.

They are also being give what they want.

While large fanbase's that for th most part are nice like the Jack/Erica fans ( They did get the guy who played chris fired) never get what they want and are still watching.

Archived