November 12-16, 2007

Toups

• Members

I am grateful that all the soaps went up, a trend that hopefully will continue. I actually gave AMC a look today and I actually enjoyed it. I have a weakness for the underdog and since AMC has been last in total viewers two weeks in a row I couldn't resist. The soaps usually go up around the holidays and hopefully that will follow in the coming weeks with viewers enjoying what they are seeing and they stick around.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm sure seeing Sami rush home to cuddle with Lucas while her rapist lay dying (such a shame that they let the jerk live) brought those ratings up. Too bad they lost in the only demographic they actually care about though. Days needs to put a stop to all of the disgusting rapist storylines (ejami & stepford) if they ever hope to stop bleeding viewers.

• Members

Wow...numbers arent too bad. Except for Wednesday. And dont these numbers average a 2.4? :lol: Carly's and Jack's wedding the highest on Monday. Rosanna switching the paternity tests on Friday did well also. It seemed people tuned out a bit on Tuesday after realizing Carjack werent getting married.

• Members

If this week is any indication, no wonder LML hopefully, finally, got fired. A strong week tanked the very next day, and stayed that way for the rest of the week.

And then it ends with a 3.8?!

Will look forward to all the interviews from the actors blasting her writing, which is certain to come out when this news hoepfully is verified.

• Members

I'm just thrilled that Days didn't drop below 2.0 for that entire week. Monday was pretty good...it was a follow-up to Friday's cliffhanger. Veterans Day might have helped Days, but it didn't seem to do anything for AMC. GL also got their highest rating for the week on Monday. Days might have lost some in demos, but they are still 3rd in 18-49 and tied for first in 18-34. I'm happy!

• Members

As much as I am really enjoying B&B, I am not completely surprised the ratings didn't jump more. I like most everything about the show but I think that Donna and Eric together is just gross. I wonder if they are keeping some viewers away. I would love to see them break-up (very quickly) and Stephanie be involved with another man. Let Eric have to work to get Stephanie back!! Otherwise, I am enjoying the quality of writing, the pacing of the show, and the use of the cast.

And AMC continues to suck!!! :D

Archived