November 12-16, 2007

Toups

• Members

You know, if you're gonna be a fan of Sami and her ultra skeevy, disgusting, sorry , pathetic excuse for a man rapist, then that's fine. But don't insult fans of Sami & Lucas, just because you feel the need to express your love for a sick couple.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Happy for General Hospital and Days.

And I agree Ejami is the hottness. Sorry but Lami doesn't even hold a candle to that.

And yeah the whole "was it rape?" debate will never ever be fully answered IMO so even mentioning that doesn't make Ejami fans lose their love for the couple.

Personally I don't think it was rape but this isn't the time to get into it.

However Days is definitely more watchable for me when I see the scenes between EJ and Sami. To me they have the rare spark/chemistry that is needed for true love. Yes EJ has made mistakes and put Sami thru hell and back but I do think he truly loves her and I think deep down Sami loves him.

I hope General Hospital continues to maintain its strong ratings. The show is just beyond excellent right now. Todays episdoe was amazing!

• Members

Glad to see Days is doing better. I'm upset ATWT is doing okay. I want that show to fall really hard so we can have a writing regime change. Oh well.

As for EJami, I don't care if they are sick. I love their chemistry and I think they are far more interesting than Lumi. I'm sorry but Lucas ruined it by going with Carrie after he had a relationship with Sami. I never thought he would choose Carrie over Sami, but he did. So, I jumped ship. I actually like that EJ puts Sami first in his own twisted world. =P

• Members

What does me being an administrator have to do with the fact that I find EJ & Sami to be loathsome, disgusting and sick? Because I dared voice my opinion of them being disgusting together?

I don' t even like Sami & Lucas that much, but I'll definitely support them over the cancer that is EJ & Sami.

And yes Ron....it's coming.

• Members

Hate to be the realist in the room, but this is SWEEPS and this is the best *Insert Soap Name Here* can do?

All of those "sames," especially in the demos, aren't all that great to see during sweeps periods, when they are supposed to step it up a notch to bring in the viewers.

Makes you wonder where they'll fall after "sweeps" are over.

I'm really glad AMC is up this week. Hopefully it will get back to above a 2.0 rating soon.

It depends on the how the whole Richie / Zach / Greenlee story goes.

Archived