DAYS: Possible HIV/STD Story

• Members

Who thinks we might be headed in for a HIV Story Line?

They sure did make a point that Steph needed to be checked for HIV after having unprotected sex. And then after the results were negative they pushed the 6 Month Recheck.

If she turns up positive the next time, just think how many are going to be affected through Ford's rapings!

Steph should have been checked after sleeping with Jeremey Horton!

Jeremy could have gave Stephanie an STD because he was the only guy she was with. She did not have sex with Max and if she did, Max would not have gave her it because he is a Brady not by blood but a Brady and Bradys never get anything. I guess we have to wait 6 months to find out or i wonder how long that is in Days time lol, like 1 month.

Its a sad thing, but I think it would be a very powerful storyline! Not trying to sound morbid or wishing hateful things, but I would like to see this play out. I dont know if it has been done anywhere else, does anyone know? It would be a character driven story and not plot driven.

We could get some poweful scenes between the Johnson familys. Shelley, Mary Beth and Stephan would all rock this story. It can be a great story if written well but hey this is Hogan Sheffer so we will have to see.

I think Steph is going to turn out pregnant after all. the HIV 6 month reference was just DOOL being responsible to young viewers by letting them know a first HIV test is not enough. they needed to let kids know that an HIV a few weeks after is not enough. I think a pregnancy story would be great and it would lead to Stephanie having Kayla and Steve officially raise the baby since now Steve is on board with having another one.

But if Ford Decker raped Stephanie and he possibility gave her an STD, what about Cordi, could he have gave her one too because he raped her too. We all know what happened to Stephanie, it is very predictable that Ford Decker raped her. I hope Steve kicks his ass for what he did to my little sweetness. Another possible way that Sheffer could go with this story, what if Sheffer has a plan with Stephanie's personality change, what is Stephanie was raped in Dayton and that caused her change.

The only way this can be a good story if Chelsea is involve and Help Stephanie get through this. This would so be a great story if written well, they got the actors in Shelley Henning, Rachel Melvin, Darin Brooks, Stephan Nichols and Mary Beth Evans. Shelley would so rock this story.

Days could possibly get three nominations if they start this story before the emmys, try and get Shelley Henning, Allison Sweeney and of course James Scott an emmy and Rachel Melvin.

but i guess we will have to wait and see how it plays out, never know this is Hogan Sheffer.

days possibly could have 2 great storys coming up.

Stephanie's STD

EJ's paralyzed

off topic alittle:

I also got a bad feeling that Chelsea will also get attacked by Ford Decker. After posting those flyers, hitting him, yea it would make sense for Chelsea to be targeted by Ford. I hope we don't actually see the rape go down on screen like with Alan and Sami years ago. I could possibly see a sami/alan 2 with ford and Chelsea. Chelsea is alot like Sami, i would love for Chelsea to shoot his balls off lol

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

StephaineLover, why the hell are almost all your posts and threads that you start have to so with rape? So you are thinking that maybe Stephanie was raped in Dayton? What is your fascination with rape because I will tell you this, it seriously disturbs me. Have you EVER thought about the people that read your posts and see that they are all about rape? It's disturbing and disgusting and offensive.

And btw, it is very foolish to assume that Max can't have an STD just because he is a Brady. Just because he is a Brady doesn't make him a god. Max has slept around, he sure as hell can have the clap, Brady or not. Don't give us this crap that it would be a good story because Chelsea becomes involved. No, it would be a good story if it was written right and went through the generations like Bo, Hope, Steve, Kayla, and hell maybe a returned Mike Horton! Get Maggie involved too. It has to be written right.

I am damn sick and tired of seeing every thread about Days turning into a rape thread.

• Members

Enough is enough....

As an Administrator, I reserve the right to ban users whom I feel are negative influences on the board, with or without prior warning.

Membership to this forum is not a right, but a privilege. And now that privilege has been revoked.

• Members

I am currently watching DAYS Wednesday on Soapnet, and am I wrong to think that it's kind of... watchable? It seems to me like the show is turning itself around a little bit. I think Sheffer would be smart to incorporate a true life story on the show, it would make things alot more interesting.

EDIT: Oops, didn't know this topic wasn't doing well. Sorry! :blink:

Archived