ATWT Wednesday November 21

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"They call them BLONDS, Bob." Ha! Nice touch, but tell me why the Hughes family has to spend the holiday in a diner. :rolleyes: Now if only Luke could have gotten out of his wheelchair yesterday with the grace he used in sitting at Emma's dinner table today. At least he didn't yelp something like "I LOVE NOAH" while getting to his feet. :lol: Where in the hell is Lucinda???

• Members

Brad and Jack fighting was hilarious! :lol: Emma hitting them with the spatula. :lol: The Hughes should be at their house. I wish they would get rid of the diner set. I know Lucinda will be on Monday. She should be on today's show though. And where is Aaron?

• Members

I didn't know people could fly like that during a fist fight. :D I would have liked seeing Susan Flannery worked into that horseplay. :lol: No Hughes gathering, but obligatory locations like the Lakeview lounge, on top of Chris and Emily's den of sex and Carly schmoozing with the accomplice in her son's kidnapping at a bar. :rolleyes: And we're supposed to blame Kit's behavior on ALCOHOL now? Well she looked pretty damn lucid when she was scheming against Carly and bossing her around as an employer.

• Members

God I feel bad for Meg and Craig especially...Just watching their scenes today I found myself almost wishing that this baby was Craigs. God knows how devastated not to mention furious hes gonna be when he finds out that its the spawn of Paul Ryan...

Still though I do like the warmth between Meg and Craig. That last scene outside the Snyder farm was quite touching..."You're my family".

Carly....just when I think I'm thru with the character MW finds a way to make me love her again. This is the Carly I want to see. Hopefully this business will be a sucess.

And yeah I think I want Brad to win over Jack just this one time. That fight was hilarious. What was even more funny was Emma slapping both of them on the ass... :lol:

Wow nuChris is hot...but definitely giving off some wierd vibes. I just don't find anything going on between him and Emily. Its like they're dolls are something.

I must say I'm surprised at how cute Lily and Dusty are together! But I guess Lily with anyone would be fabulous considering shes been stuck to that [!@#$%^&*] call Holden for a long time now. Still though I'm very curious to see how this goes. Lord knows Lily deserves some happiness in her life instead of constant screaming about how its "YOUR FAULT".

Nice episode today.

• Members

It would be nice to have a triangle between Luke/Noah and someone else on the canvas. Noah still seems so green. Did Noah have sex with a guy before? Or was it that he hung around gay guys? Remember what his dad said about catching him doing things that were wrong. Luke seems more committed to the relationship. Noah still seems distant to me. Dont know if it is the writing or Jake's portrayal.

• Members

DUDE??? Seriously? :huh:

Eh...it wasn't bad, but seriously lacking on any "feel good" vibe. I guess the fight was as stupid as the reason for the fight.

I wish Carly could have at least spoken to her children, since Daddy was off mooning over Katie, fighting and then mooning over Katie some more.

I thought I'd be bothered by the Kit/Carly thing, but at least there was an explanation to Kit's showing up in town. And it makes sense Carly would believe in someone's honest attempt to make amends.

Archived