AMC: Wednesday

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like both Ritchie and Annie - so their scenes are good for me. I really love Annie's new hair color and the leather she's wearing - soooo hot!

I actually really enjoyed the Ryan/Greenlee scenes for some reason. Maybe bc I'm so on Greenlee's side through this entire mess, so it is nice seeing Ryan slowly believing Greenlee.

I do like how Kendall is starting to regret all her actions. I hope she comes forward and gets Greenlee off...and then finally put this entire mess of a storyline to rest!

Is there anything else going on in today's episode???

• Members

Kendall I love ya but do hush. You have NOTHING to be sorry about, and everything Zach said was right on the money! Greenlee was and always will be toxic to you!

Zendall and Ritchie were the ONLY good parts about today's show.

Annie can FOAD. If she's so scared of Ritchie then why the freak does she keep seeking him out?

• Members

Watching right now and Zach makes absoluetly no sense. He said he did what he did to Greenlee to keep Kendall safe and sane bc he didnt want to lose her. Um how the heck would his plan accomplish that? All it would do would deeply hurt Greenlee's emotions by crushing her dreams and that would make her even more hell bent on hating him and trying to get revenge like she was pre-accident. Greenlee is a firecracker and all he was doing was lighting the match by making things worse for him and Kendall. At least her plan would have gotten rid of Greenlee. I really do not get his logic

• Members

okay I forgot abotu the Fusion part but Zach dint think this through bc losing Fusion is just one more thing that would fuel her anger and quest for revenge against him

Today Annie said that Ritchie is trying to destroy her family? How? Ritchie hasnt made a single move against her and Ryan. Everything he has done is react to them. They are the ones harassing him and going out of there way to prolong this drama. They have declared war when he hasnt even shown up for battle. They seriously just need to leave him alone already

• Members

Today was the first time I really had an issue with Kendall in this storyline.

She put Greenlee in jail for kidnapping in a covoluted way? Yes. She and Zach lied to her and hurt her feelings? Yes. Big f**kin' deal. The b***h DECIDED Kendall's oldest son was hers after she saw her going into very premature labor - that resulted in Kendall's labor starting again, Ian going through brain surgery, heart surgery, etc... Spike almost dying, Spike being permanently disabled, Kendall almost losing her mind, etc... But she and Zach hurt Greenlee's feelings to try to get some semblence of justice and get the woman out of their life's - something Greenlee wouldn't dream of doing on her own power (confessing to the cops or leaving Fusion to give this family some peace after ghow she traumatized them) - and that's the true evil. That's according to Kendall who wants to go run and lick feet again. Wow. This entire storyline is made of STINK.

Sinclair, lol. It's not going to stop being discussed until the storyline is over, wear a blindfold to the thread. ;)

• Members

Ryan's Dragon

Yep you heard it here! Ryan is going to huff, he will puff, he will stuff, he will snuggle up, and he will blow down Greenlee's jail cell! Yep we get more threats from his holiness as if he is some good ole busyhobody patron saint who can do no wrong while he is out to get Greenlee for doing poor Spike a favor and making him deaf so he does not have to hear the sh*t that comes out of his holiness' mouth. Too bad Ryan is easily forgetting that Spike WILL HEAR AGAIN when he gets the cochlear implant. Sheesh and to think that he can just go after someone when he has yet to take any responsibility for the crap that he has done like treating Kendall like dirt, f@king his death, nearly getting himself killed in a stupid fight club (Brad Pitt should ask for extra money for AMC's lame takeoff tale of the hit film), stringing up Ritchie as if he is some John Wayne on steroids, and finally let's not forget tying up Greenlee years ago to prevent her from going after Yawn Pablo! Good lord that is just a nice string of crimes from the person who everyone considers God and one would think he would be perfect but to do so would mean to not commit any crimes and his holiness has a long rap sheet...certainly longer than his teenie weenie although I am not one to inspect. I just go by what the Weenie Fairy says and the look of things shows this is not something to be proud of and hence for Christmas St. Ryan can use a weenie enlarger....buy two, get one free kind of like the deal Ryan offers on the street corner. Heck Ryan should own a 7/11 Store right now since he pretty much is one by being on every street corner and always open for business whether it be being a ConHo for which he is an expert or to play HIGH H0 HERO of the day! So now it looks like he will not be doing the dirty work against Greenlee but he will invent a nice little dragon to do it all since they just do more damage, didn't ya know? I just wonder what other magical talents we have yet to see from anyone involved with Ryan....could it be being able to build up a deficit three times as big as President Butthead? Or could he be able to get autographs of Zsa Zsa Gabor, Liz Taylor, and Erica Kane's husbands? Wow who knows what he is capable of but we all know St. Ryan can do it all but now he might need some help and take a breather. As for now, I will just sit back and hope one day this pimping charade comes to an end and maybe give my typing fingers a rest. But you know the odds of that happening are as much as us becoming allied with the French again so you can just forget it. Ryan will still be a wannabe Saint with everybody worshipping at his altar whereas the fans just get to hit the snooze button and go to sleep as he bores us to tears just like he has for four plus years now. Heck Ryan is probably so stupid he could not do the job of Judge Judy's bailiff, which all it does count for is submitting documents to the lady, every once in a blue moon telling litigants to shut up, and that pretty much is it. Not much work required there and it comes with a hefty salary...but then again, Ryan already makes a crapload of money by invading a corporation and acting as if he is some Bill Gates who will do wonders with it. Just the unthinkable happens in Ryan's Valley and it smells worse than Roseanne Bar farting out the alphabet!

Archived