GL: Week of Nov. 5th

• Members

^^^i would argue that you can say "damn it" and be a pastor; my pastor used it on occasion and he was a good guy, after all he's human too! but i think it will be interesting to see how the strike affects the shows plans to "remodel" itself and if that actually goes out in the end.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

My point is that Josh's most recent behavior - over the last 3-4 months - does not fit, IMO, with someone that has given his life over to God.

I don't believe a reverend should swear, even the most innocuous of them like "damn it". To me, it just doesn't fit.

I don't believe a reverend should be so outwardly hostile toward someone, even if it is Jeffrey. And not too long ago he was ranting and raving at Billy after the building collasped. AND hit him! :huh:

I don't believe that a reverend should drink SO OFTEN as Josh does. I'm not saying they can't have a beer EVER, it's just he seems to do this quite regularly.

I don't believe that a reverend should go SKINNY DIPPING with his sister-in-law while he's still married to her sister. :angry:

In their efforts to try to get GL back to it's original theme (or so it seems), EW/DK once again prove that they are either unable or unwilling (I believe it's unable) to tell a story that's true to life. It's sloppy. It's contrived. It's unbelievable. Like most of the other stories they have attempted to tell over the last 3 years.

• Members

^ ^ ^ LOL Jack! :lol::lol:

I'm not sure about the screen caps, I'll take a look on YouTube or something. But all we saw on screen was a shirtless Josh and Cassie behind a fence at Company. Reva and Jeffrey caught them. And they were drinking.....

I'll let you know if I find the caps for ya. ;)

• Members

I hate the Josh as Minister story too.

I like Harley right now though. It's going to be interesting seeing if this wake up call lasts.

Daisy and Rafe need to end, but I don't see anyone else on the show for either of them, so I guess they will get back together soon enough.

Doris and Buzz MUST happen!

Spiritual Junkie, are you out there or have you left us for good? :( I miss reading your posts.

Archived