Least Sexy Male Stars

NYC123

• Members

Source: AOL

(Nov. 1) - Every year PEOPLE magazine names a sexiest man alive and Esquire names the sexiest woman in the world.

This year, in response to Charlize Theron 's Esquire title, Maxim made their own list -- the Five Unsexiest Women Alive -- with Sarah Jessica Parker , Amy Winehouse, Sandra Oh , Madonna and Britney Spears as their targets. Surprising and pretty meaningless since that list includes some absolutely beautiful women.

So where's the ridiculous lineup of the unsexiest men that many would argue are super sexy?

In honor of gender equality, here is The Cooler's extensively-debated and completely-unofficial list of the most unattractive males, many of whom we are told continuously are gorgeous .. we just don't see it.

Ben Stiller

Eric Dane

Ryan Phillippe & Josh Harnett (tied)

Pete Wendt

James Blunt

Kevin Connolly

Howard Stern

Simon Cowell

Wilmer Valderrama

Brandon Davis

Pete Doherty

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was shocked Ryan Phillippe was on that list....even though I am a straight male, I have to admit he is a handsome guy.

For my list it would include Brad Pitt and Tom Cruise both for looks and personality (not to mention I do not think Brad Pitt could act his way out of a paper bag)

• Members

Is the first list a joke? I think these poles are nasty, mean spirited and show some sorta "brign them up cut them down" mentality towards celebrities but that said... To put Ryan Phillipe in the same category as Howard Stern (who tells this mag he's sexy?? lol Besides Howard Stern himself maybe) is just insane

• Members

OMG why are Ryan Phillipe, Josh Hartnett, and Eric Dane on that list?

And yeah Collin Farrell I agree with. Patrick Dempsey is definitely one ugly guy.

Ben Stiller isn't hot by any definition of the word but I don't consider him "ugly"

As for Brad Pitt hes definitely hot and I think he's a decent actor. Troy was surprisingly a great film IMO. Loved Eric Bana as Hector in there as well!

Bana may be the hottest Aussie alive!

• Members

I loved brad pitt and mr and mrs smith. He isn't the best actor, but he's good eye candy. I can't believe eric dane is on that list????? Are there people blind, he's hotter than patrick dempsey. Ugliest man definantly goes to julia roberts ex, lyle lovett. Others billy bob thornton, Little wayne, and too many other celebrities to name. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived