AMC: SID speculation on the possible returning character(s)

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Seriously, my buddy was the only one of the professors who was an ABC soap fan. :mellow: So, I think Frons got a kick out of talking to her and answering some of her questions. All the rest of the professors were concerned with marketing and demographics. Frankly, I was shocked when she said they were coming back only because it seems that AMC likes newbies more than old favorites.

I don't know if he hogged all the pizza but she said that he was very nice to talk to. :P

• Members

And I am still waiting for that story to be rewritten and for the original history to be restored. And it is so simple....make Josh the son of Erica Kane and Phil Brent. Say Erica never miscarried and just blocked out the pregnancy, as she had a history of blocking things out. Everytime Super Fetus kicked her or did something to make her stomach turn, she would blame it on something else like stomach cramps. Then she gets an infection and goes to the hospital and delivers Josh while being out of it throughout the entire procedure (think C section)....Dr. Madden, the guy who did abort her baby with Jeff (I would only keep that part), got upset with Erica for aborting her baby and obsessed about how to get back at her. The perfect way to get back at her? To steal Josh and raise him as his own!

Case closed. Do it AMC! :)

• Members

Since Darnell has been AMC's acting coach for years now, I'd LOVE to see him back in FRONT of the camera! (I'd also like to see more newbies making use of his assistance, but that's another thread :lol: )

I do agree with the idea that Jesse can't come back from the dead, that one would just be TOO far out there, but a lookalike would work; a cousin or something. He and Debbi Morgan would bring a lot of strong diversity back to the canvas, not just this "nod" to diversity here and there that they've been doing (and it's not working). As a longtime viewer, the Hubbard family is only one of a large number of characters that I really miss, and would LOVE to see back on the PV canvas!

Archived