AMC: Monday

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Loved Spike's dada and uh oh...triplets are really growing on me :)

Loved when Zach picked Kendall up and put her on his lap and told her he wouldn't drop her :wub:

Ryan needs to STFU about Ritchie. His brothers weren't exactly award winning so he needs to STFU

Liking Babe and Ritchie. A lot

Adam and Erica rock

So tired of Greenlee going on and on and on about her farking embryos.

• Members

WORD Kyle!

Greenlee needs to STFU. Who is she to talk like JR is evil and saying she can't saddle Kendall with a partner who hurt her? WTF? You dumbass, you hurt her worse than JR did and it's because of YOU that JR hurt Kendall because you just had to give Babe your shares of Fusion.

[!@#$%^&*] idiot.

Awwwww Zendall :wub:

Eeee Adam & Erica :wub:

• Members

Oh, GAWWWWWWD! Can we NOT turn this week into yet another SabineLee's the Baby Maiming Devil vs. Babe's a Kidnapping Saint debate?

I'm sorry, it's been a long four work days for me, I don't see another day off until Wednesday, and the last thing I want to do is wade through tons of back and forth posts about this shit.

What ACTUALLY HAPPENED on the damn show today?

• Members

I'll try, but NO promises ;)

What happened? Greenlee wah wahed about her embryos AGAIN. JR blackmailed her.

Ryannie confronted evul Richie about if he's dying or not.

Adam & Erica planned to get the Greenplague committed.

Zach caught Kendall at the park with the gun.

I think that's all

• Members

Mr. Destiny Ryan

Yep Ritchie just said it on today's show about Ryan! If Ryan calls someone's bluff, well then everyone should just have to believe it since he is the Messiah and knows it all like some little Mr. KnowHoItAll and BusyHoBody. Yep he is all up in other people's business like a cat on some urinated rice ready to have some din din while forgetting about the mice. Hey hey that rhymes! Maybe I can get a medal from his holiness. But anyways, this is just the typical Ryan of being full of himself and thinking that he really is the know it all when it comes to Pine Valley but in reality he is the know it all at nothing since he is worth nada and zilch. Well I keep telling people that he is a sucker and has nothing likeable in him and knows absolutely zilch about anybody, including his super duper self, but some do believe me while others do not. Well hey I try to warn people about this a$$hat and sometimes it really does work. So now I just wonder what Ryan will try his expertise at next. Should it be about who all the killers were in the War of 1812? But then again, silly Ryan would think that war took place in 1912 but that was the year when Ryan should have boarded the Titanic to sink and drown and freeze off his t*stes and everything else on his pathetic little body and never come into existence for the present day. Down with the Titanic and down with Ryan!

Archived