AMC: Monday

• Members

you may not want to admit it, you'll eventually "like" Babe....lol. Ritchie is having that effect and AB is helping ;) What I like about them is that she genuinely seems to care about him and what happens but is being reserved and cautious considering her own past with JR. I like that at least someone is showing some symapthy for him unlike that bitch ass sister of his and her neanderthal husband.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Babe kept Miranda for nine months. That is much worse. I just don't see the logic there other than someone being anti-Greenlee. But objectivly, taking a step back to critically examine the issue, personal feelings aside, Babe caused much more pain than Greenlee ever has.

• Members

Babe didnt physically harm Miranda nor was she seen as a future threat to her or Bianca. Greenlee DID physically harm Spike and Kendall and now Erica honestly beleive that she is a future threat to him. Babe wasnt obsessed with Miranda and once she let her go, she moved on. Greenlee has been obsessed with Spike and has been trying to force herself into his and Kendalls life since she came back despite being warned to stay away. Thats the difference

• Members

It was an accident after Greens decided to return the baby. THAT'S the dfference. Also, I would imagine that Babe would move on after the reveal. She did have a whole nine months to get over her and move on. Finally, it is Kendall who keeps egging Greenlee on with the promise of frendship. Anyway, I responded to the poster who brought it up. This same debate seems to happen every week and I hate having to keep defending NonLee, a character that I don't particularly like, on principal. B)

• Members
LOL....I find it funny how much we are agreeing these days too.

Yes it was an accident, but doesnt mean anything to Kendall having to see her son, bloody, bruised and now permanetnly deaf bc of Greenlee's reckless actions hurts any less. She's been a pain since she came to town, vowing to wreck through the family that Kendall built. She was threatening her husband, suing for custody of her son, turning her buisness upside down. The car crash was an accident but it was all a result of Greenlee spinning out of control and that was the final straw.

I dont agree with Kendall giving Greenlee false hope of a friendship. Ive never approved of that bc I do beleive its hurting Kendall more than Greenlee. I wish she'd be upfront and just let her know how much she hates her and tell her to get the F out of her life

As for Babe, I wish posters would just leave that alone. That storyline was 3 years ago. What did or didnt happen with Babe was dealt with then. The show has moved on from that. Yay Babe kept a baby from Bianca and hurt the Kane women, but does constantly bringing that up take away from what Greenlee did? Okay lets just say for arguments sake what Babe did was worse. What the heck does that have to do with the current storyline? Absolutely nothing. Seriously the Babe battles over what she did were rampant on these boards back when it was relevant, you know like 2-3 years ago. I see it being brought up to diminish the impact of the damage Greenlee did and to minimize Kendall's pain but it doesnt bc it has no bearing it.. Her pain, her emotions, reactions and behavior should be indepedent from what Babe did years ago

• Members

I actually got through a whole episode for the first time in a long while, I really enjoyed the Adam/Erica scene.

Why where there 3 people listed as Breakdown and Script writers today? I believe it was Stephen Demorest, Michelle Patrick, and Rebecca Taylor all listed together.

• Members

Then here's an idea:

LET'S DROP THE DAMN TOPIC ALL TOGETHER!

Shit! I'm sick and tired of this nonsense dominating each and every single thread every week! We go round and round in circles with this dumb ass garbage. What the heck does Babe have to do with it? Um, maybe because the Kane Women were less vicious toward the calculating Carey Girls (Babe even got to be a partner in Kendall's cosmetics company thanks to Greenlee) than they are with SabineLee -- and both women have kidnapped Kane babies? You're right. No correlation. It was three years ago, so it doesn't matter. I guess shows ignoring history is only allowed when it's convenient. :rolleyes:

We get it, okay? People are going to blatantly go a thousand miles out of their way to make sure that what Baby Maiming Diabolical Reckless Daredevil Stunt Driver SabineLee did is just as many times worse than what Babe did. People who defend SabineLee or see her side in all of this will be accused as expecting Kendall to just get over it, even though nobody has said that. I FRICKIN' GET IT!

I think the two characters (Kendall and SabineLee)-- as well as this repetitive storyline -- should just move the hell on, and glory to God, I pray this damn board does the same!

But just one more word, the reason Babe wasn't obsessed with Miranda after she was given back to Bianca was -- I dunno -- maybe because Miranda lost all usefulness to Babe once she found out her own baby was alive? It's kinda easy to move on from a baby that's not yours when you were only using it for a substitute until you find your own child. She held on to Miranda only until she could get her son back, and once she did, she ditched Miranda like a sack of [!@#$%^&*] and cowardly went on the run, hoping never to deal with the fallout.

• Members

This is one of those things that will be forever debated. The Kendall/Grenlee stuff is giving me deja vu cause it's reminding me so much of what Pissante is doing with Carly and Katie in alot of ways....

Anywho, Richie is freaking awesome! Billy Miller is a FIND. TIIC are truly idiots if they don't keep Billy Miller

• Members

I floved Adam and Erica today! Adam asking Erica if she has any proof and then is just like we'll just have to make some. And bringing Mary up! I love it when Adam and Erica get together. They are so evil and I love it!

Poor Jack LOL

Zendall eeee I loved how Zach talked Kendall down, it was sweet Zen.

• Members

Babe "killed" Miranda ( Bianca grived Miranda for 9 months) kendall went through way more pain through what Babe did to Miranda than what Greenlee did to Spike. I 'm not on Meanlee's side but at this point i hate Kendall even more ssucking up to the far wriose Babe while seeking revnege agianst Meanlee. If the writers didn't want this brought up all they had to do is have Babe face payback. it would have been quick and simple. Anyhoo this Spike story is LAME and a cheap ripoff of the babyswitch which was 1 of AMC best stories ever far better actors! PS: i haver deaf friend who is ever upset that Kendall is going to "fix" Spike. Meaning they won't have to deal with him being deaf down the line. making the whole story piontess. In 3 years people will not be talking about the Spike story unlike the babyswitch it will be after throught!

• Members

I think this may be the stupidest, most ironic set of lines uttered this month.

"There is no way I am handing you (JR) my shares and forcing her (Kendall) to be partners with the man that almost killed her. I'm not doing that to Kendall, not even to claim my embryos."

It's in character in that it shows a complete lack of self-awareness, but stupid in the fact that the I 100% believe the writers didn't write it with the intention of showing Greenlee as anything other than a poor, put upon saint who is such "big" human being (the last sentence). Wow. JR accidentally almost killed Kendall while intentionally trying to kill Babe; Greenlee made the decision to kidnap Kendall's child after seeing her going into very early labor which in turn led to both of Kendall's children almost dying - one is still in the hospital, one is deaf (and Kendall is shakey at best).

Just because Babe didn't really pay, or didn't get a few revenge schemes against her, for what she did due to McTavish's fluffing of the character didn't mean we all didn't want to see her pay. What can we do now? Why/How does that negate that Greenlee deserves to be held responsible for her actions now? Because their weren't revenge schemes against Babe, there shouldn't be against Greenlee? One could argue their were revenge schemes against Babe, in the same white-washing the true criminals actions away way they're doing now, through JR (he almost killed her and he got custody). Revenge against Greenlee now is not her paying - if it was they wouldn't be writing Greenlee as being victimized and white-washing her crimes - i.e. the avengers are evul and petty.

Greenlee sympathizer or not I think most of us can agree they just need to get the f**k out of "Crash" already, it's depressing and obnoxious. I just wish G/K didn't have to work together again after the dust settles as my assumption is that all will see the (twi)light(zone) sooner than later - Greenlee=TrueVictim!

I already said my part in weighing Greenlee against Babe... but, out of curiousity, how do you feel about Bianca in terms of Babe? Bianca who went to court 6 weeks after the coma to tell everybody that Babe=Love. Bianca who told Babe not to leave Fusion, etc... Kendall held a grudge against Babe longer than anybody but Erica. Kendall testified against Babe in court in the custody hearing. Kendall's boyfriend bought JR/Babe's judge so JR would get custody of A3, etc...

• Members

WORD Angela :D

Right now I'm beyond sick of GreenME. I want to know why these idiots are so invested in this character and actress? If Greenlee's not on, someone's talking about her. Reminds of what GH used to do years ago with Sonny.....

Last week alone her name was mentioned over 100 times. Ugh

Archived