10 things to fix GH

• Members

But you know that every time they think his contract is up they swear he's going to GH. At this moment if I had to choose between him on GH and her on OLTL then I'd go with him on GH. Their characters can live together in the darkest corner of PC where the bats are and the vampires roam.....oh wait they did that already and it got cancelled. Hmmmmm.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I warn you upfront that I am a wretched soul with many issues and I spend my days making a joke out of as many things as possible because I love being happy so......

Anyway even though some of us don't agree that the Jason Morgan-Logan and Lulu hour is not the cure for what ails GH and you might find their comments vicious, some are kind of funny. People do have the right to disagree with others and share their opinions since that's what this is all about.

The reason that I don't bother sending in my excellent ideas to the shows or producers or started a massive campaign is because I know that they won't be accepted since they don't include mucking around with the fragile psyches of fan bases. It would truly be a waste of time for me to send them to the actors until I get that list of the powerful story controlling ones. However, I think those ones use their power to maintain an abundance of screen time. :D:D:D

• Members

:lol::lol::lol: Here's my best idea tonight:

Drink or smoke whatever it is they had when they came up with that "Would you die for love?" tagline everyday while you watch GH and you'll soon come to realize that things are fine. GH doesn't need fixing. Things are fine. Drink, take a puff, drink again. :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

NP. I think it's one of the biggest problems they have with at least OLTL and GH but I'm not surprised if it also is done with AMC. I guess who gets Ryan and who gets Kendall gets used as the basis to stir the fringe elements there. I think they damaged OLTL by sucking the life out of the show with who gets to sleep with John. People are still fighting over what has to be one of the most useless characters to ever be written for a soap. And now they're basically egging on this three way fight over Jason on GH. Instead of concentrating on cohesive story telling they spend way too much energy on this random bone throwing that makes an even bigger mess.

I don't know who is worst though. Is it the delusional fans who see everything as a sign and engage in these battles with each other over who the real soulmates are or is it TPTB that knowingly and perhaps maliciously feed this frenzy?

]

It could be the whack crack that Whitney claimed not to use and if it is then you want to get the kind of stuff she thinks is good. :lol::lol::lol:

• Members

Most of the time the critiques are pretty dead on. But your point does make me think of an inconsistency I've found. People want more hospital and less mob, yet most threads about any particular day or week of the show are about stories GH props the most. There's barely a mention of Tracy, Luke, Skye, Robin, etc.

• Members

All GH needs to do is rehire Kristina Wagner, Sharon Wyatt, Genie Francis, Tristan Rogers, Finola Hughes, John Reilly and Billy Warlock/Sean Kanan. The show opens up with Felicia waking up and saying "oh what a horrible dream" to Mac. She goes on to explain how the town was overrun with mobsters and Cassadines. Just the characters who existed when Anna and Robert died* are on the show and we spend a week catching up with what everyone has been up to these last 15 or so years and now we're back to 2007. Sonny never existed, The Cassadines never came to town, no Liz, no deaths happened, no mob and so on. If the show wants they can reintroduce characters like Liz or Helena again. Show fixed.

* The Eckharts moved away and the Spencers came back

Archived