B&B: Week of Oct. 15 Discussion!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I absolutely agree. I think he really doesn't realize what it is that he's doing--whether he's acting like a jackass or not.

Anyway, Thursday's episode was yet another stellar one! I am SO relieved that Brooke didn't go into "this baby is MINE!" mode, it really helps make the story better. Taylor showing up was predictable, so I'm glad they ended the episode with a "will she find out the truth?" cliffhanger. Oh my God, Taylor's heading for some major heartache.

Ashley finding Rick at her bathtub in Paris was priceless, plus Kyle Lowder's naked, wet body doesn't hurt :D. Now that Brooke and Ridge will be gracing the cover of the magazine, I think Ashley will definitely do the dirty with him. ;)

And Katie is so funny. I love the friendly relationship that's being built between her and Ridge. And wasn't that their first alone scene together? They work well off of each other.

• Members

I thought Brooke was going to be all about the baby being hers too but there still time. The timing of the reveal seems off to me bc she's still in I love Ridge mode. I thought they'd end that first before the baby reveal and then have her after Nick. Looks like its getting unpredictable here

I felt bad for Taylor bc she finally thought she was through with Brooke and now she's tied to her for life if she gets to keep this baby and her marriage. I cant help it but I bursted out laughing when she was screaming "I gave birth to Brooke's baby!" That was funny. Oh and why did Brooke have to walk into her room and then touch her? She didnt know if Taylor found out yet. Well she must have guessed after she saw her crying but she didnt know before she decided to go to the room to see her.

On a shallow note, Hunter Tylo was looking exceptionally beautiful in the hospital. Fake pregnancy agrees with her

Stephanie is back! Yay for that. I thought shed show up at the very end as a cliffhanger catching Eric with Trashbag. Good job on gettning her mother bc Im glad they explained where she went

• Members

I agree! I liked that they wrote Ann in and explained her abscence through moving her back to Chicago. I'm glad that Stephanie doesn't know about Eric and Donna yet. Right now, they need to deal with the rape and I predict we're going to have some pretty nasty scenes between Stephanie and Brooke pretty soon (and I can't wait!). John McCook's perfomance was great and you could really see his disgust for Stephanie and his determination. Wonderful to see Susan Flannery back on our screens, but seeing Stephanie apologize and sulk is frightening lol. I've gotten so used to her being the one who causes that lol.

Taylor finding out that her baby is Brooke's was fantastic. I loved how Taylor just got up when she heard the news and she pushed Nick away, wouldn't let him touch her. Hunter Tylo gave a fantastic perfomance and, yes, the "I gave birth to BROOKE'S BAAAAABYYYYY!" was a little funny :D. But it was overall greatly done. Brooke going over doesn't make sense, I agree, but it makes dramatic sense, which I guess makes for better drama. Plus, it gives us a cliffhanger :P

GREAT week, I have to say! Can't wait to see what happens between Brooke/Taylor (I hope Brooke signs something that says she has no claim over the baby) and Stephanie/Eric. As for the Eric/Donna thing, I hope Stephanie doesn't find out just yet. Dealing with the Rape Storyline and the affair would be a little too much, don't you think?

• Members

yes B&B has been great. I think right now it has so much drama and alot of characters involved in multiple storylines and twists. I just hope they dont get lost. Like Brooke has this baby story with Nick and Taylor and then her triangle with Ridge/Ashley and the rape with Stephanie. Theres alot of overlap and its keeping me tuned. I just hope they play all the beats to the story and dont rush or miss out bc they have so much going on and not enough time. Next week should be amazing

• Members

I am loving B&B, too, Cheap. It's got drama, it's got some humor (Bridget being kissed by Carl and then threatening to deck him), it's got some freakin awesome female characters. I find it effortlessly entertaining to watch. I don't feel like I am forcing myself to get through an episode like on some other shows. For the first time in a long time, I am wishing it were longer than just 19 minutes.

yrbb, I LOVED the Ashley/Rick scenes in Paris, brief though they were. The chemistry between Eileen Davidson and Kyle Lowder is crackling, and that's saying something as I wasn't convinced about him being a Rick recast to begin with.

Ridge is back to pissing me off again. Ashley is away on a short business trip and he's sniffing around "Logan" again? Jesus, can this man not be left to look after himself for a couple of hours? He is like a dog in heat he needs to rub up against something shiny every 5 minues.

LOVED seeing Betty White again and how she told Stephanie off. Loved Stephanie reaching out to thank her mom and Ann looking touched but then covering and being all "I gotta go." LOVED Stephers rolling her eyes as Ann sped away in the car far too quickly! LOL, so glad Susan Flannery is back, although all the other characters did a stellar job of covering for her while she was gone.

Wow, Hunter Tylo rocked those scenes when she found out about Brooke being the donor egg. She must feel that Brooke is stalking her life. That plus the fact that she gave birth earlier PLUS the fact that her baby has a genetic disorder. I hope Brooke sticks to her word and lets Taylor raise the baby as her own. I thought it was nice that when Nick asked her for the transfusion, she immediately said "yes -- you don't even have to ask." I don't want to see her tear Taylor's life apart next week in a total about-face, if that is where they plan to go. :(

Given the terrible news in Ms. Tylo's own family, I am wondering whether runors that HT asked to be let go are true. I wouldn't be surprised as obviously a RL tragedy supersedes anything else and Hunter Tylo clearly would want (and need) to be with her family right now. I wonder what it will do to this SL, though. Will we go back to a N/B/R triangle (please God, no!) ? Hopefully HT will feel well enough eventually to come back to B&B. I've liked this down-to-earth, self-deprecating, relatable Taylor ever since her last return and I think she is really needed as an anchor on the show. OMG, I cannot believe that me, a long-time Brookie, is writing this!

I'm so happy to watch this show right now -- B&B is back to what I loved about it in the first place. It has recovered its heart in a way, the heart that was lost between 2003-06. I am interested in these characters and want to know what is going to happen to them. If it is Kay Alden's doing then bravo to her and hope she keeps going!

• Members

of course they have no way of planning for these things but Friday's show pretty much set up for Taylor's possible exit. She is having a tough time accepting having Brooke's child and she's pushing Nick away. Looks like that marriage could be over and she will leave him and possibly town. I hope HT doesnt leave permanently bc she's always been my favorite and I enjoy watching her but I completely understand if she does leave. Id prefer time off and they could write Taylor off by going to visit Steffi for a while. That would work great bc no one has seen Steffi

And yes BB is so good. Dang, when did things change? I think right now its the best soap on the air. Too bad Y&R sucks so bad. At least ED managed to leave at just the right time and she got to take Ashley with her and is doing so much better now than she was her last year on that show. If the show had the time and space, Id love to see more of my Y&R favorites show up on B&B bc I cant stand to watch them over there

Archived