AMC: Friday

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

When do we see NuBabe again? I can't tell if I like her when I never see her onscreen.

The Annie vs. Richie scenes were great today until Ryan entered the room. They have to stop letting him and his sanctimonious bullying hijack the story being told between these siblings. When Ryan was encountering Jonathan and Erin in Cameron's big feature story no one stepped in and played hero for Ryan. He was allowed to carry his own story, and though it failed miserably, they gave him that shot and wrote it for him.

You're to have me believe that someone as cunning and brilliant a sociopath as Richie can outsmart cops, his parents, medical personnel, and the like, but when he faces the great Ryan Lavery he's suddenly met his match? No. The climax and heart of this story should be Annie/Richie, and she should be the one to bring his other side out to play. Not Ryan. That is where the writers are missing the mark. Let MCE have her turn at the lead, and stop letting Cameron Mathison hijack every story by playing hero.

He hijacked the Satin Slayer story in that manner when it should've been about Zach and his demons, as well as the Greenlee Returns storyline when he forced everyone to play house with her. That one should've been about Kendall/Greenlee.

Kendall is showing signs of facing her own angry and bitter mind as her worst enemy. Her anger is justified, and her revenge is understandable, but this way might prove unhealthy for her in the long run because she'll get too caught in it like Erica advised. Erica wasn't saying Greenlee doesn't deserve every bit of pain that can be allotted, but rather that Kendall isn't emotionally ready to complete this task. At least her other half, Zach, has her back to catch her "if she falls", and is working overtime to get rid of the problem.

I liked Aidan and Greenlee more when he still stood up to Greenlee and gave her the truth as well as his affection and attention. She needs that type of mate. It's not helping her to continue to tell her she's done "all she can do" when she hasn't actually accepted her crime at all to those that matter. He's coddling her, and there relationship will merely go in circles with no real conflict if that's the case.

• Members

I noticed this too - I mentioned how I thought it was a bad photoshop job...but impressed that they actually noticed small details like that..ha.

RYAN - I haven't disliked this guy since the summer of 2005. Wait, maybe its bc that f'ing "RAGE" is back and he's so unlikeable. Wes had nothing to do with Ryan getting a gun and then struggling with his wife and shooting her. There was no scheming on his part, no manipulation to get Ryan to shoot the gun and accidently hit Annie. That was ALL on Ryan and I hope he suffers a great deal for it. But I just know this will fuel his rage even more and he'll be worse than ever....UGH!

Anything Jonathan/Ava/JR is disgusting and FF material to me.

I did laugh when Adam thought that guy was a woman - the expression was priceless....LOL.

That Kendall - I don't even know what to say about that right now. I am kind of rooting for Greenlee to just be able to live in peace and enjoy her relationship with Aiden...and Kendall is so wrecking that. I understand though...

I miss Erica.

• Members

It's not a photoshop job... Krystal and Babe are wearing the exact same outfits they were wearing the day Amanda took over the role. It's an actual on set still. Why would they need to photoshop a picture of Amanda and Bobbie when they have still photographers onset all the time? :unsure:

• Members

Because it is a soap opera and not real life. Almost every character on this show has done something as horrible as stealing a baby for 10 minutes. They eventually find peace and forgiveness, and all is right in their world. New viewers start with the show, don't know their past, and find that once 'unforgivable' character for some to be their most favorite character....

The difference can sometimes come in the actor's portrayal of the character. For instance, when Cameron is all sweet and flirty, I love Ryan. When he is full of rage, I wish death upon Ryan. When Jeff Branson continually acts smug and prickish to everyone who looks at him the wrong way, I wish death upon the hypocritical ass. But with Sabine, ever since she's been with Aiden and 'friends' with Kendall again, she has been pleasant to watch and you can tell she enjoys acting with Aiden Turner. So naturally I want her to be ok and just enjoy the ride she's on peacefully.

• Members

I am so glad that KaneFan wrote what I have been complaining about for so long and that is because his holiness St. Ryan has to invest EVERY FREAKING STORY on this show when he really has no spot in them. Annie/Ritchie should be about them and rebuilding a relationship but instead St. Ryan is central to it and barking demands at Ritchie as if he is HIGH HO of the Valley and to order him to stop seeing his family. Uhh Ryan who appointed you to be the guardian of everyone in town? Then Greenlee returns and now has a relationship with Aidan but instead of them spending time together, we get Fish n Chips helping his holiness stick it to Ritchie and do his dirty work and thanks to his holiness, Fish and Chips, who is a descent man, gets arrested. Aidan/Greenlee is the story but Aidan has to take time out of his schedule to accompany his holiness. I want this character gone! Now as for today's rant:

Firestarter Ryan

Up up and away the gunshots have been fired by his holiness! And in the crossfire is Annie and now she is going to bleed and bleed and bleed and Ryan will once again be blaming someone else for this spectacle. So how stupid is the guy, honestly? He just gets off attempted murder and kidnapping charges and the first thing he does is shoots a hole into baddie Ritchie's heart. Geez and we are all supposed to think that Ritchie is the psycho one but Ryan is risking going to prison yet again! So who really is the loser in this case? It always is the Con H0! But knowing him, he will spin this all on Ritchie and show him to be responsible and all hell breaks loose and nothing will ever come of him taking responsibility. I am sure his holiness filled it with blanks just to "surprise" his brother in law. Yea how much more predictable can you get, St. Ryass? Seriously someone needs to now steal the gun from him and shoot his sorry a$$ in the head and then the buzzards and vultures can pick him apart starting with the millimeter peter and working their way on up to the arsehat!

Archived