AMC: Friday

• Members

I can't agree Sin, she has been smug, her telling Zach she would "Get Kendall back, and there is NOTHING he can do about it" is smug

WORD Angela, so much WORD! B)

No it's not, Joe HIMSELF said that Kendall could carry Ian alot longer, that the contractions had stopped, it was finding out Spike was kidnapped that caused her water to break. They showed us that onscreen.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Don't agree with me, baby girl. Stand strong and firm in your own opinion. I don't post to get people who don't agree with me to agree with me. I post to help express the point of view of those who do, but don't want to get involved in the bitchfests, don't know exactly how to say what is they want to say or to just simply add balance to a debate. Fundamentally, I can't get behind all of this Crazy Kendall and her Revenge Plot because, one, it makes Kendall look psycho -- not like a mother in crisis, and two, it's overkill -- which seems to be B&E's mantra lately. It's all based on a lie -- not fact. If Kendall was determined to get an honest confession out of SabineLee by setting her up, making her feel like their friendship was on the mend, letting SabineLee's guard down and getting what she needed, then yeah. Go for it. But writing fake letters and planting them on SabineLee's computer is the wrong way to go about it. I can't get behind it. Zach, on the other hand, I don't mind. He's trying to ruin SabineLee from a corporate standpoint. He's doing what Kendall's doing (subterfuge), but no matter what, in the end, it's going to be SabineLee's decision to sell her shares. If getting her eggs back is important enough to her to sell her shares without getting proof they exist, then that's on her. Caveat Emptor. But leading SabineLee to believe you want to be friends, all the while setting her up for something you know she didn't do because you broke into her house, tampered with her computer and are writing these letters yourself is just a little too much.

• Members

Sinclair, are you debating - that Zach's plan is more fair (less cruel) to Greenlee or that Zach's plan is less likely to get him in jail quickly? I don't particularly buy either point, but I'd understand the jail point more.

Nothing, absolutely nothing I believe would set Greenlee off against Zach and his family more than the man who killed her embryos using it as leverage against her to take away "her only REAL baby." It would bring the Spike issues back up to the boiling point. On top of that, she could once again try to put him in jail for that crime once his plan came out. Zach should have used a different element to accomplish this goal, do something like have a messanger come in with papers which Greenlee thinks is nothing and have her sign them - no more Fusion (Kendall did that once!). That would have been smarter, but the revenge stories are about Greenlee's redemption on her victims back so it couldn't be that simple. It had to as JR said, "make everybody feel sorry for Greenlee" worthy.

Kendall is framing Greenlee for a crime she did commit but didn't confess to. She just didn't commit the crime this time, but she did kidnap Spike and her making that decision did change this families life forever; she did talk to Spike in the tone of those e-mails before and after that accident - i.e. their special relationship. Kendall is letting Greenlee believe that they could be friends again to set her up for the fall. Yes it would have been smarter for Kendall to just do this friends thing and trick her into confessing on tape, but the revenge stories are about Greenlee's redemption on her victims back so it couldn't be that simple.

I'm not going to oppose either revenge trip just because the writers are taking it "stupid" to redeem the character they took over the line, Greenlee. Greenlee has done nothing in terms of redeeming herself to make me oppose either character trying to accomplish the goals they are. If Greenlee had confessed to Kendall and the cops and offered to leave Fusion and leave Kendall alone out of common decency, that's another story. Right now my only issue with their plans is they're both risking getting their a**es in jail with the fire they're playing with to "get" rid of Greenlee.

• Members

at least Babe wasnt let off and had to pay. We didnt see it as it happened off screen, but she got probabtion adn community service not to mention she lost custody of her son, which was the worst punishment for her. Greenlee hasnt lost a lick of anything. I was hoping that Zach would manage to find some way to at least remove her from Fusion. The way the story was presented, she couldnt be brought up on criminal charges, but I think Ryan and Kendall could have attempted to file a civil suit against her

Archived