AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Um...even though I like Ryannie, I want Ryan GONE! He's driving me crazy acting like he and Aiden did nothing wrong. THEY grabbed Ritchie and took him to the pump house. THEY string him up with a noose around his neck. They did what they are being charged with (even though I don't think they meant to actually hang him but when you put a noose around someone's neck, that's the message you send) so both need to STFU and keep it moving.

• Members

LMAO Amanda isn't the best actress, but to go from her to Sabine, just WOW, she can out act Sabine by a MILE

I agree Sassy

I'm on Team Ritchie, and damn was Ritchie looking mighty hawt in that hospital bed, and loved the Ritchie & Walter scenes.

Ugh when did Annie & Wahlee become friends? Sick of the Wahlee propping

Aidan is now Ryan's bitch

• Members

Any actress on AMC I think can expose Sabine's flaws... Its really too bad. I just cringe anytime Sabine has to do anything with any emotion what so ever. When she is just filler (which I now know is all she was in all those "credits" she has) she is fine. Sabine would do well as an extra... that's about it. Call me harsh, but the girl stinks!

• Members

You are marrying the truth. LOL.

I almost feel sorry for Sabine... I think she just was handled all wrong. Maybe if they had just worked her in playing a supporting role (or a new role to begin with) and not such a high profile role that Greenlee is she may have had a chance. But she was thrown right into the fire at the very beginning.... and just taking the Greenlee character and taking any once of likability from it. It really makes me angry too because Greenlee is being written as the true Greenlee.... if only Rebecca was playing her... she would bring something to the role I could appreciate.

• Members

It just keeps getting worse. Ryan & Aidan are both complete assholes for not realizing what they did was wrong. Then again, Ryan has been an [!@#$%^&*] for the past few years and the writing for his character hasn't changed with B&E.

We should have a drinking game for every time Annie or Ryan claim Richie is evil and Annie is innocent.

The scenes with Richie and his father were good.

I hate the new Babe as much as I did the old one.

I ff'd through Lily/Ava/Jonathan.

Archived