PSNS: For the month of October

• Members

OMG, this is hilarious (Oct. 1 episode).

"This is going to be sick in more ways than one."

"I look fabulous ... all the more to tempt daddy with"

(Valerie, looking in the mirror, about to seduce her FATHER, Julian.)

And Theresa is an idiot. She's talking to the most ridiculous looking pile of blankets, confessing Little Ethan's true paternity to Ethan. Actually THINKING that Ethan's hearing this, when the pile of blankets shows no head, limbs or anything! It's sort of campy ridiculous, I guess.

And then, shocker! Alistair comes out of the blankets when Theresa thinks her confession was all for naught (She thinks E fell asleep)

It's nice to see the show again, though. I'm amazed though. I thought for sure it would look 1,000 times cheaper, but I can't really tell the difference between the two shoes (on NBC and DTV). Same sets, right? Same exterior stock footage... just the "DirecTV Exclusive" logo on the bottom right is distinctly different about the show. Even the opening theme's the same (did Eric LIE when he said they thought they were 'ditching the girl' and a new singer would do the opening?)

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

"Daddy and I will pick up right where we left off before Mommy interrupted us" -- so says VALERIE, and then it flashes back to the Julian/Valerie lovin' from months ago.

OMG, JER is going full-throttle with TRUE incest this time!!! AMEN!! Thank GOD he can tell the story NBC clearly wouldn't let him do. This is shocking, scandalous AND sexy!

• Administrator

Paul was a "furry" - LMAO!! That was hilarious and a first for daytime. I'm pretty sure there hasn't been a "furry" (people who have sex in animal costumes) on daytime before. The costume and the cat like movements. :lol:

I can't believe he's really going through with it. It's hilarious. LOL

• Members

I love that JER is doing this. Whenever on soap operas someone is thinking about having an abortion, you think, "you know she's not actually gonna have it." Whenever a major character is going to die, you think, "You know he/she's not actually going to die."

JER is going against all those "You know ___ isn't actually going to ___." Honestly, this Vincent/Valerie/Julian thing is disgusting. That's what makes it great TV.

• Members

^ I agree that's what it is, Toups.

I mean, Spike is NOT the Evian son. I wish people would get that already. I don't think even JER would screw fans over that many times (a fakeout paternity, YEARS AFTER YEARS, up to THREE times). It's just ridiculous. I will ALWAYS believe Chad was really the Evian son. JER set it all up since 1999. And I doubt that he planned to make Chad the Lizistair son from that point because, hello, was LIz even in the first "Passions" bible? Last I heard it only went up to two years, or somewhere in that neighborhood. And Alistar was literally just "hands" up until about 2002 or 2003.

He just had to switch Chad from being the Evian son because of network pressure. I'm convinced. Of course, that has changed. And now he can go full throttle on a story that I'm convinced he planned, knowing he wouldn't be on NBC much longer (come on, he had to have known much sooner than we did about the show's cancellation, and I'm sure there were rumblings several months in advance because that sort of thing always happen and office gossip almost ALWAYS gets back to the one being gabbed about).

Vincent/Valerie is the Evian son. And I'm glad for the rewrite, because he made it make sense. Vincent is one messed up dude@! And the writing, I think, is actually better this way.

• Members

The Theresa/Ethan/Gwen storyline is beyond tired.

Pilar's secret is saving this from being completely boring.

Sheridan & Luis - I expected the search for Marty to show their longing for each other. Instead, Sheridan and Luis act like they barely like each other. It's different from how it used to be when they bickered in the past.

• Members

Love the Pretty vs Esme feud. Esme had such a great line "It takes a deranged bitch to take down a deranged bitch and I am just the deranged bitch to do the job" LOL...she also had some other good lines such as telling Pretty to make her scar into a chic fashion statement and saying that she's more ugly on the inside than out.

I wonder who the serial killer is. So far they are accusing Kay but we know she didnt do it. They dropped the hint that it could be Pretty but theres always Viki who I dont trust.

I also wonder what Pilar's secret is. It must be a big one to get her to do what Gwen said

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

This is from Tuesday's show for those who havent seen it online or through Direct TV. This is probably one of the best catfights the show has had and they went all out fighting. These two spent the entire show slapping each other, pushing each other around and even knocked over Fox's casket all while in church! Ivy blamed Kay for killing Fox, Kay blamed her for killing Grace. It was so good. Enjoy :D

Archived