Wow! I finally decide to watch Y&R again.....

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Has Maggie been recast? I think I caught Cane talking with some blonde chick last week and she was talking about the GCPD investigating Ji Min's death like she was a policewoman or something. You know, when I didn't hear the smoker's voice, I was all "Uh, who are you?" :lol:

JT is a vet compared with the rest of LML's newbies. How's NuAustralianColleen doing?

• Members

Didn't I just freakin say I decided to watch Y&R again?? Yes, I watch it. I just haven't in weeks. I decided to tune in and it sucked, just like it did, when I stopped. You obviously watch OLTL too since you like to complain about Carlivati so much, or maybe you dont watch it and your agenda just permits you to bash it :rolleyes:

PS...Good lookin out Alvin. :)

• Members

yeqah i turned Y&R on the other day in hopes of something somehow Lauren would be on or involved. she wasnt but whatev - but what shocked me is the people i did see - i ahd no idea who they were or why i was suposed to care they were on? so they were talking to people i love like Jill, Victoria, etc...

get these newbies outa here. i dont even care if the actor is good or not. i want them all gone. i lvoe amber but she needs to go as well. and btw, LML needs to go as well. what happend to the soap that i turned on one day and was hooked after 10 minutes?

Archived