AMC: Tuesday, Oct. 02

• Members

Huh? When did this happen? I watch each and every scene Jack is in and there is no way he did this especially to Bianca whom he has loved and supported even when she hated him when she was a young child.

I thought they were Cambias shares that Mimo/Bianca owned? I don't ever remember her stealing anything from Miranda.

He also sided with Babe/KWAK/Jonathung after everything they did to Bianca and Mimo and the Kanes!

Bianca, Kendall, and ERICA were the KWAK/Babe proppers. Erica was also the Jonathug propper and was on Jack's case to leave he and Lily alone for months. She also wanted him to leave Ryan and Greenlee alone (and for Ryan's sake not Greenlee's). He as made the sacrificial lamb in both romances which made me sick especially since Ryan treated Greenlee like crap and Jonathan was a murdering, kidnapper. It also bugs me that Erica never acknowledges Ryan's crappy treatment of Kendall over the years. He was verbally and emtionally abusive to her and Erica never admit's that.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Babe was out of line to day sending Emma's bodyguard away. Her parents hired him for a reason and its not Babe's place to get rid of him. If something were to happen to her, it would be partly on her conscience. That guard was an idiot too for listening to her

Wes got soooo much hotter now that he cut his hair. He was looking good today. Im really enjoying him and he's one of the better part of this story. I wasnt feeling teh actor at first but he's growing on me

The Kendall/Greenlee stuff was good. I actually do feel bad for Greens bc she is trying. Sucks for her though

Im not into Kendall's revenge. Id rather Greenlee had been brought up with kidnapping charges, been arrested and gone on trial for that

Ava/Jon drama is boring as usual. This brings the show down

• Members

She didn't "might have," she did. If she hadn't decided to kidnap Spike while her friend was going into very premature labor Spike wouldn't have almost died, he wouldn't be permanenetly deaf, and Ian would have likely had weeks more in his mother's stomach.

Kidnapping is Kidnapping. If you can say Greenlee got into a funk then you can say Babe had a funk then snapped out of it, in my opinion. Kidnapping your best friends baby while you know she might be facing one of the worse moments of her life (losing her other child) is completely disgusting. It's not like she found out about the Spike thing the day before, she had known for almost two years. "This is like the only person treating me with any type of respect and love despite all the crap I've pulled on her, hmmm ... Her newborn might die, but what about what I want??? Let me and you run awya together, Spike, mommy and child!" Letting you best friend suffer believeing her child is dead and keeping her baby because it'll keep you marriage "cool" is completely disgusting. Having all their victims prop their poor-excuse-for-redmeptions on their shoulders (by being hacked circa being forgiving twits or "the evul") is completely disgusting.

We're ranking which kidnappings were better or worse mistakes, right? At least Erica did this to someone she hated and who kinda hated her, IMO there's something a lot less disgusting about that. So I'll give my vote to Erica for least awful funk. I'm just being sarcastic though, a little - kidnapping is kidnapping. Sorry for harping on funk ;)

She won't confess and that's the only way any of that will happen. She will probably be brought up on kidnapping charges, but probably for the actual kidnapping she did.

• Members

Greenlee didn't mean to "maime" Spike. Watching Bianca summer for months on end is far worse. Babe even haf-heartedly wanted Bianca to be god/stand-in mother to HER OWN BABY during Summer 2004. Greenlee made a mistake and realizd it. Babe, oh no no no. Unforgivable.

• Members

Yeah but she did mean to kidnap him while she knew Kendall could be losing her other child which led to him being maimed.

Who in soap land ever literally means to maim a child?

You can use that same line for Babe. She made a "mistake" (after all she was going to give Miranda back before she found out about Little Adam) and realized it, you can add in the fact that she just found out her son died (or so she thought) when she got the news that "Bess" wasn't hers. It doesn't matter if it was 20 miles or 6 months - they were both kidnappings (or "mistakes" depending on how your sympathy goes) that led to a lot of suffering and damage because these two women were selfish and decided to take (or keep) their friend's children for their own while their friends were facing some of the most horrible moments of their life.

Half-heartedly? I believe Babe's vows were to Bianca and JR's to "Bess"? Heh. Of course after 6 months of crying yet keeping the kid, who cares about your tears (it's a little sociopathic).

• Members

Storm of the Century Ryan

High ho the merry-o! It is a sea rockin adventure down on that little island in wherever it is and low and behold Ryan and his superhero sidekick Annie are having to wait it out which gives Ritchie more time to make some uncle moves on Emma. Okay a little descriptive and possibly in bad taste but you get the drift, eh? Storms are nothing to make light of, I guess, since they can do plenty of damage but for a moment I have to say I am cheering for this storm to actually strike Ryan with lightning the size of Rosie O's buttocks. Seriously that is how much it would make me feel right just to see this storm do its damage control on the hypocrites of all hypocrites. Get him Mr. Storm! Get that toad who thinks that he is the holiness of all holinesses and thinks he can be the next Pope and whack off with little boys and never get in trouble (oh wait that would be ministers, not the Pope. I made a mistake when it comes to his holiness. Gosh what is wrong with me???). But it looks like this storm is just going to whisk on by and the beloved patron saint of Pine Valley is not going to be caught in the crossfire because heaven help us if St. Ryan is on his deathbed. He won't be able to perform his magical tricks such as making an erected (literally!) giraffe out of clay or even composing a song about how lovely Annie's leftovers are at the time of childbirth. You know I am sure there are more of Ryan's swimmers lurking about for he and the beloved Annie to use and make another baby because you know he is such a perfect gentleman he has to have many children, not just two. But a song about the placenta? Ewww gross! Well when it comes to the dirtiest Ho on the block known as Ryan Lavery, anything is going to be bad and tasteless!

Greenlee

You know I have come to realize that this character really has not changed a whole lot since her appearance in 1999. Greenlee came on as a spoiled brat ready to inherit riches from her loving grandparents and treated people like dirt and used men and schemed her way to the top. This all happens such as like when she berated Bianca over her sexuality and then tormented Kendall to the point of stalking her and hiding in her shower to see if she faked a pregnancy (and why was that Greenlee's business?) and then nearly sending her to death row. Now the woman has caused someone to be deaf for life and also she managed to nearly kidnap and nab him while coming down on babynapper Babe (can you say hypocrite?!) and yet is she taking any responsibility at all? Heck no! She's sleeping around with Fish n Chips and stroking his ding a ling all the while prancing around town like some BusyHoBody who can do no wrong. Where are the constant tears or major ways to make it up to Zach, Kendall, Ryan, and Spike? Buying him two gifts at the local department store is not going to cut it. Perhaps she can go gamble at Atlantic City, win two million dollars, and donate half of it towards a trust fund for Spike or even put it into researching a cure for him with a REAL doctor. Greenlee only matured with Leo and Jake. Now she is just back to the same spoiled little hussy that she was when entering the PV scene eight years ago. Time for Greens to grow up!

• Members

I'm no SabineLee fan, but I'm looking at what actually played out on my screen. That's all. Greenlee drove off with Spike for about 20 minutes. SHE REALIZED WHAT SHE WAS DOING AND THAT IT WAS WRONG AND SHE COULDN'T GO THROUGH WITH THAT. I'm not making that part up, nor am I just "seeing it" through rose colored glasses. She then, turned the car around to GO BACK. Then the accident happened -- not because she intended on hurting Spike, not because she took off with Spike, but because she was just stupid enough to take her eyes off the road to fumble for her cell phone.

Now, the Amber alert happened after Greenlee and Spike had been missing, due to the fact that they had driven off a cliff -- not because Greenlee was still on the run with Spike.

Now, we can debate all of the nuances and what ifs if we'd like, but those are basically the facts of the story.

Just like the facts of the Babe story is that she learned Bess was Miranda exactly 8 weeks after the babies were born, and kept the lie that Miranda was dead for seven additional months ON HER OWN. Just like the fact is Babe held on to Miranda even after finding out Little Adam was alive. Just like the fact is Babe and Jamie drugged a nanny, kidnapped Little Adam, wrote a note to JR telling him Little Adam was dead and then the two of them went on the run. There was no point in the story where Babe realized what she did was wrong and attempted to correct it, as was the case with Greenlee.

The accident was Greenlee's fault because she was careless behind the wheel. But the FACT is that she was looking for her cell phone to let everyone know she was on her way back to town AFTER she realized what she did was wrong. Again, we can debate on whether it was kidnapping, if she would've gone through with it, if she will ever admit it, if she should pay for stealing away with Spike for 20 minutes -- whatever.

In my mind, Greenlee doesn't need all of this EXTRA attempt at redemption for the crash. The way I saw it play out was an accident. I am more pissed off with Greenlee for tearing Kendall's dress in open court, stealing Ryan from Kendall and then gloating about it for months, using Kendall to have Ryan's Baby, and then abandoning her when she found out it wasn't hers.

• Members

ICAM!!!!

As bad as what Greenlee accidentally did to Spike is, it pales in comparison to what Babe intentionally put Bianca through.

I'm also still pissed off at how Greenlee treated Kendall throughout the Michael Cambias story and afterwards when she basically went after Ryan, got him, and gloated endlessly about it. Greenlee's been making Kendall's life hell for years and imo she deserves whatever revenge Kendall has planned. I hate knowing that the writers want Kendall to ever befriend her again.

• Members

So why is that Jack's fault or should he have something to say about it? Greenlee is an adult, who started her own company, and can do whatever she wants with her stocks and the same for Simone or anyone else. Why would Jack have any say in Fusion or what anyone does with their shares?

• Members

And, just to add to my point, Greenlee also isn't responsible for Ian's premature birth. Kendall stressed her own self out by bitching and screaming about Ava dying her hair and started having contractions long before they ever switched cars and Greenlee took off with Spike. It's convenient to blame Greenlee because it can be debated until the cows come home that the news that Spike and Greenlee hadn't arrived yet sent her into early labor -- but again, we don't know that and never will. All we know is that long before any of that GreenSpike stuff happened, Kendall was already having issues.

So, I just think this whole storyline is warped.

• Members

^ Sorry Sin that's not true. She IS responsible, the show beat us over the head with that time and again.

Kendall's labor was staved off and Joe told her she could carry Ian for alot longer, then she finds out Spike was STOLEN and her water breaks and she goes into labor

Archived