AMC: Tuesday, Oct. 02

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh yes, this Wed/Ritchie guy is definitely hot and charming. I love the sexual chemistry he has with Alexa Havins...which is why I'm very nervous about the recast coming in.

I'm beyond sick of Ava. I hate the direction they took her. She had so much potential when she had Di as a mother figure, and Lily as a supporting sister who was helping her get on a good, moral path, and when she was with Colby and discussing her background problems with her mother. Now she's ruined beyond belief.

• Members

Would you feel the same if this were Zach and Kendall? Somehow I think not ;) I'm thrilled that Erica is concerned about the man she loves and isn't discounting his feelings. Kendall is acting like a looney tune (sorry, I adore her but she is even worse than Greenlee with this plan to try to frame Greenlee . The Kendall I USED to know would have been far more savy than this) and though I don't blame Kendall for wanting some kind of punishment for Greenlee, she is going about it in the wrong way. I'm glad Erica realizes that and also is thinking about her own future. I'm sure this is going to be a huge problem when it comes out that she knew (These idiot writers are so predictable :angry: ) but the fact that she didn't help Kendall do this is huge for Jerica's future :)

I also think that if Greenlee gets hurt and Kendall is blamed, Erica will be 100% in her corner.

Archived