Tv Guide Canada is also reporting that Andrea Evans....

• Members

...is Llanview bound!!!

"Check out our exclusive interview with soap icon Andrea Evans (Rebecca) later this week when she reveals she has every intention of returning to Llanview one day. “I have unfinished business there,” she shares. “OLTL and I are always in constant talks; I love everyone there and Ron [Carlivati] and Frank [Valentini] have done a wonderful job turning the show around. I’m dying to find out what Tina’s been up to — definitely, no good, I bet!” Evans tells us she agreed to switch over to Passions to help them make the transition from network to cable, but after that she doesn’t know what her future holds. “Tina is the role of my career,” she states. And our all-time favourite soap character!"

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I LOVE Andrea, but I can't see her recurring on two soaps, since Passions is taped in LA and OLTL is taped in NYC.

I especially want her to come back to OLTL though, she is the definitive Tina.

Oh and the sooner OLTL lures her back, the less the chances Latham will ask her to come to Y&R and play Amber's mother (Andrea played Amber's mother on B&B). She also played the role of Patti Williams on Y&R in the mid 80's.

• Members

^ Are you serious? I love Rebecca and all, but Tina is legendary! One of the most popular soap characters EVER, certainly one of the best for OLTL. On PSNS Rebecca hasn't had a story for years although I do think she's fab. If Evans had a firm offer from OLTL and stayed at PSNS, she'd be crazy. On OLTL she'd get a contract and a huge frontburner storyline with tons of press. On PSNS she'll be recurring with no hope for a storyline and no press since she wouldn't have a storyline. I'd even welcome a return to Y&R as Patty before I'd keep her on PSNS to do nothing.

Tina has been needed for YEARS and with Ron Carlivati at the helm, I can see it working. So far he seems to understand the characters and respect the vets. I just wonder if Cord would return with Tina? I want both of them back! I also want Max, Kevin and Cassie back. I'd wait on Kelly in case GL gets cancelled and Gina Tognoni wants to return.

• Members

Speaking of watching, I don't have direct tv, but right now I'm at a friends house and it has it so I'm going to DVR the marathon this weekend and be able to get my first fix of PSNS on direct tv! I'm very excited! From the descriptions in the episodes it looks like the show moves a bit faster.

Archived