ATWT Tuesday September 25

• Members

In the words of Judith Light's Karen Wolek: "YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES!!!!!!!!"

God, yes! I mean, really. Giving me hugs, telling me he doesn't want me to hate him or be mad at him, hanging out with a bunch of dudes with "questionable" orientations... ADMITTING THAT HE ONLY DATES "MADDIE" BECAUSE SHE DOESN'T RAISE HELL WHEN HE WANTS TO HANG OUT WITH HIS BOYS... obsessed with finding out what my ex-boyfriends look like...

YES!

I'm waiting for him to call me as I type. :mellow:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Not yet -- but it's bound to happen. He's really insistant on not losing me as "his friend." And my GAWD, I swore I was watching a spy cam when Luke said to Noah "were we ever really 'friends'?" because I asked him the same thing about a week before I started watching this storyline on YouTube. But he thinks it's unfair (his words were actually "F-cked up") that I would stop being "friends" with him over this. But, like Luke said to Noah, he chose Maddie, and I'm looking for someone to choose me.

But, just like Luke, I can't shake him.

• Members

Thanks! LOL! I totally turned this from an ATWT thread to an AAM thread (All About Me). But yeah. He just came over and we had another conversation. He feels I "think too much" instead of just chilling out and going with the flow, and I told him I have to think too much because he gives me nothing to go on. When I ask him questions, he has no solid answers. I was like, "why are we 'friends,' and what are you getting out of our 'friendship?'" and he's all "I don't really think about all that. Why do you always have to get all deep with everything? Can't we just chill?" But the underlying theme of the conversation was that he still doesn't want us to break up the friendship.

God, I love him. :wub: 20 years is nothing to toss away, I guess. LOL! Listen to me rationalize every last thing!

• Members

I am so loving this story, RS! :lol: Can't wait for the next episode!! The only thing is - you'll hook-up soon and I won't have anything else that interesting to read... :lol: But you know what? Claire Labine would split you two up so who knows :lol: Eventually, you would be reunited.

Archived