ATWT Tuesday September 25

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Okay, I am loving this show today. I'm typing with tears running down my face....lol. Maura and Michael are rocking these scenes. Their chemistry is amazing. Actually felt sorry for Katie a bit today...gotta give her credit, she's being good about this so far. Loved Brad telling Jack the way it is finally!! Man I really like Brad now.

• Members

Not saying this as a CARJACK fan, but as a viewer of the show:

Michael and Maura's chemistry since they were paired together has always been spot on; but TODAY'S episode? That episode right at this moment to me wiped out any type of chemistry folks even thought Michael has had with Terri. These scenes just erased anything type of chemistry that they even were thought of having.

Terri's scenes were good; I wonder how her scenes will be when she keeps being faced with the truth

• Members

Ugh...WHY do they keep rehashing the CrMegPRo scenes? And since when did Meg turn into a COMPLETE idiot??? It's one thing to believe that Craig didn't mean to hurt Ro (and therefore shouldn't be charged with murder), but it's another thing to act like the news Ro knew about the switch (the reason for the accident) is a complete surprise to her! What is the POINT of rehashing the baby switch, when we know there's no evidence left? JHC, move on from a lame-ass plot point, and move this story into the PRESENT.

The Carly and Jack scenes were heartbreaking. I mean, that's all I can say without getting all verklempt. When Carly broke down about not getting to see the kids grow...aww, man. Then Jack talked her in to getting treated and to keep fighting for the kids... :o

I'm not cutting Katie any slack...c'mon. She wasn't going to the hospital to support Jack, she was going to check up on him. She couldn't let him "deal" with Carly for what, an hour, before she had to hustle over there? GMAB.

But the ending was perfect. Jack not taking any comfort with the new Mrs, curled up on one side of the bed, while she curls up on the other and gazes at her bling. :) :) :)

BTW...am I really not supposed to remember just a few weeks ago, Carly was telling Jack she sometimes slept in his Bulls shirt? And now, he's convienently bought the new Mrs. a sports jersey of her own? REALLY????

• Members

Thanks...I remember that. I'm just saying it's a little too coincidental for my taste, okay? It just seems like the writers are either too lazy to think up something completely original for Jack to give Katie, or deliberately drawing Jack's actions from his repressed feelings for Carly, but never acknowledging it.

• Members

I agree there is just way too much rehashing of the baby switch and Craig running Rosanna off the road, when we know nothing will be done. And Rosanna let Paul off the hook way too easy for his part in the switch. I could care who is with who in this quad and just wanted them off my screen and to get back to the good stuff!

I did also love Parker again worrying about his mother and that he noticed Jack's luggage and knew something was wrong.

Maura and Michael were just phenomenal! Yep that is true chemistry! Their scenes were so heartbreaking and I'm not afraid to say I had tears running down my face watching them. That is why I love them together no matter what garbage the writers spew for them in between. Give them something solid and they bring it every time! Jack broke my heart as he tried to digest the news, deny it and fight breaking down. And just thinking about Carly's scenes talking about the kids is going to have me bawling again! Huge kudos to Maura and Michael!

LOL I did love the ending with Jack's back to Katie and that gigantic space in between and they flash to Carly! :lol:

Archived