Days: Promo for three months!

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Thanks for that. I was wondering if they were still closed. It seems like they are doing alot of reworking and we could be hearing news of some more changes once they all get back to studio.

I think we will see some major changes. It's not just me being my normal, optimistic self. I really feel Ed is going to continue this overhaul and that it's now going to affect the cast.

• Members

Agreed. Days has become REALLY good since Ed has started. Lots of Action( Days has become VERY VIOLENT< or is it just me?) I was shocked as hell when Bengy shot Stefano. The episodes and acting somewhat all have a different feel. The scenes before the show goes to commerical are different, more simple, really based on emotion. I do expect changes in the writing detpartment. At least I pray there is. Where is Jack Smith anyway?

• Members

Wow Days looks like its gonna get good. Ive actually stopped watching, I used to tape it every day. But the new bimbos & bad characters made me stop. I usually look at days prevuze to see if I want to watch it. Anyways I remember a time when I loved Shelle and wanted them back together but now im rooting for Phelle, and I hope they reunite!! And Ejami will be interesting! These previews make me want to start watching again, hopefully its not a let down!

Archived