ATWT Monday September 17 Discussion

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I still say JP is not writing this show anymore, that being said today was boring as hell, but still written well if that makes any sense? Sofie and Cole just bore the hell out of me. I did like Craig and Margo today and some of Paul and Ro. But anything Sofie, Cole, Iris, Gwen, Aaron, Alison really made me sleepy.

• Members

I chuckled when Margo leactured Craig for not attending or helping Katie celebrate her upcoming marriage, and Craig retorted back "Oh, she'll get married again." I guess even Craig could have truly cared less abouot who Katie is involved with.

Also beyond tired of Irs, Cole and Sophie. As much as I love Terri Garber, they could left her character off the show if this was all they were going to resort her to; tagging along scheming with little erchins that are as boring as watching paint dry.

• Members

That was totally awful! I hated it!! I thought my DVD was messed up.

When was that? I missed it. The show was so dull today. I did like the Margo/Craig scenes and some of the Craig/Rosanna but everything else was

you got it...BORING!!! Who gives a [!@#$%^&*] about Cole and Sofie.....Gwen and Co. was all ff material for me.

I agree!!

Archived