DAYS: Would you enjoy a serial killer storyline?

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wait so are both sides of the SSK issue claiming to be the minority? ;)

Majority or minority, I hated it. And as for another serial killer s/l, A] I don't think it's what the show needs right now and B] I don't think I'll trust TPTB with one for a long old time. I'm not against them by rule, but Days had made me very gunshy about a lot of things and, well, they're gonna have to deal with that.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

How about a pretend serial killer story in which a DiMera/Brady enemy plans the "murders" of Salemers. Instead of murdering a few residents, the pretend killer would kidnap the victims, hold them hostage, and frame Dr. Marlena Black & The DiMeras (including Dr. Lexie Carver). This would be a good oppurtunity for an umbrella story involving at least half the cast. I know Rogers (how I loved the scene at the pub during the SSK story when the lights went out) & Hunley would rock in a story like this.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Kate & Lauren are too important to DOOL. Killing her off would cause a decrease in ratings, and the show needs every viewer it can get. Instead of Kate Roberts being murdered, how about Shawn Brady or Caroline Brady? Just think of the ripple effect it would cause among Salemites. :o There will be plenty of material for at least half the cast.

Archived