ATWT: 'Tll Death Do us Part

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

LOL....Katie begs????? About damn time!!! Translation: Katie: "Simon... Mike...Jack, please stay and screw me, so I can get pregnant and make you stay with me. So what if your ex-wife is DYING??? I'm hot and cute as a bug. It's my DREAM to have a child with such a tall...wooden...honest guy as you." :lol:

• Members

I knew they would get married. I don't know if I can watch that. They honestly make me sick. They are very annoying to watch. Can you say NO CHEMISTRY!!! I can't wait for Jack to find out about Carly's illness. He has been such as ass lately!!! Can't wait to watch him and Caty eat crow!!

• Members

Yes. The picture shows their kissing. Terri looks gorgeous however, I was ill because it was used in Terri's interview which I'm still upset over. She even said she can't believe the marriage actually happened. It was posted on the PGP board. The links don't work anymore or I would have posted it here (giving credit to the poster, of course).

• Members

Well it sounds like despite Kack getting married, the story is all about Jack and Carly and immediately following the wedding he will be spending much more time with Carly. From the sounds of it, the marriage should be over in the next couple of weeks. This wasn't the way I wanted a CarJack reunion and hope the real reunion still takes time, but I am thrilled this is the end of Kack!

• Members

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Altar-cation on 'As the World Turns'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By CAROLYN HINSEY

Friday, September 21st 2007, 4:00 AM

Jack and Katie's wedding begins today on "As the World Turns," but they may wind up with the shortest union on record.

"Jack and Katie rushed into this marriage," says Terri Colombino, who plays the flighty Katie. "To them, it's because they love each other and want to have a life together as soon as possible. But he has his issues, and she has her issues, hers being: 'I just want to settle down and have someone and it needs to be now.' And also, 'I want to get Carly back for stealing my first love, so I'm taking her first love.' Those are definitely the underlying factors in her rush to the altar."

The underlying threat is that Jack's ex-wife, Carly, is keeping a big secret: She's dying.

"Jack and Katie don't know that," says Colombino. "They're going through with this. Margo is her matron of honor, and Vienna is her bridesmaid. Sage is the flower girl, and Henry walks her down the aisle. Which is only fitting, seeing as Katie actually married Henry, and then he married her and Mike. He has to have a prominent part in the wedding, so he walks her down the aisle."

Jack's brother Brad is not tapped as best man ("He hasn't really deserved it up to this point," notes Colombino), which frees him up to leave the ceremony when he gets a call that Carly has collapsed.

"He comes back to catch the bouquet," says Colombino, "and to tell them that Carly is sick and dying. This marriage is not going to last for long."

Indeed, Jack postpones the honeymoon, telling Katie he can't go lie on a beach when he knows the mother of his children is dying.

"The minute they get married, he's off with her," says Colombino. "Katie's like, 'I can't handle this. I mean, I know she's sick and I understand that you need to be there for your family and everything, but you don't have to be there 24/7. We can get her a nurse.' And he's like, 'No, I can't do that. This is the end of her life.' So Katie pushes him away - and he goes."

Jack and Carly tell the kids that she's sick, but don't spell out the fact that she's dying - actually, she probably isn't since Maura West has a long-term contract and just won an Emmy.

"Then something happens that ... when I read the script, I was in tears," says Colombino. "It's really beautiful. But when Katie finds out about it, that's when she kicks him out!"

Dancing with his co-stars: "All My Children" star Thorsten Kaye (Zach) has (jokingly) declared this "The Year of the Dance" in honor of his co-star and friend Cameron Mathison (Ryan), who debuts Tuesday night on "Dancing With the Stars."

"I was going to offer a free round of drinks to fans for every week that he wins, but I can't really afford that since ABC didn't pick up the show that I pitched, 'Drinking With the Stars,'" jokes Kaye.

Kaye will offer weekly reviews of his pal's performance on SoapOperaWeekly.com.

Comings and goings: Anthony Geary (Luke) will be back on "General Hospital" in mid-October. Ditto Erika Slezak (Viki) on "One Life to Live." ... Former "Port Charles" star Jay Pickett (ex-Frank) is joining "GH" as Detective David Harper on Oct. 9. ... Brian Kerwin comes to "OLTL" in late October as Charlie. ... Former New York Giants quarterback Phil Simms guests on "ATWT" on Oct. 8.

Don't touch that dial: Liz and Lucky agree to divorce next week on "GH" (ABC, 3 p.m.), setting up a raucous confrontation between their lawyers: Alexis and Diane!

One, the Hinsey/Columbino interview in SPW made me sick too...for people that work in the industry, they don't seem to value the fans that make their jobs possible. TC just doesn't understand that the problems the fans have with Katie aren't just about any ONE thing, they are about YEARS of the way Katie has used and abused people. She can blame "Carjack" fans all she wants, but there was a huge split with her own fanbase over Simon over a year ago, that she conveinently forgot about.

Teri should talk to Kelley Hensley, who was just quoted saying that she was ready to throw bricks at her tv this summer, watching Kack...she wants Katie/Brad and Jack back where he belongs with Carly.

But then in the NY Daily News, she turns around and gives this interview???? I guess when we're in a "legitimate" newspaper, we can be honest, but in a trade magazine, we have to be a bitch? Hmmn....

• Members

I'm still fuming over that SOW article! She was complaining about the Matie fans a year ago for turning on her and now it's the Carjack fans fault. A heck of a lot of people didn't like Katie long before she got involved with Jack and continually bashing the fans about it is not going to help Terri at all or the show for that matter. Most of the fans were able to separate character and actress and had still liked Terri but this has really damaged what they think of her unfortunately. She should be complaining about the writing. At the start of this story, she herself admitted there was very little rootability for Katie. I guess she bought into what the writers were trying to sell that Katie had changed but this article alone shows that she hasn't. Because Carly "stole" her first love she wants to steal Carly's? Say what? She doesn't even make it sound like Katie loves Jack and instead is just looking to get married right now and to give Carly some payback. And that's mature? No wonder a lot of fans don't like Katie. I don't know if it was out of frustration because she was hoping this would make her a more popular character or what, but that article did her no favors!

• Members

Typical Katie to want to drop a dying Carly on someone else's shoulders...Now would she do that to her fluffly little bunny Snickers? I think not :lol:

Seriously though, Katie is showing her truel, selfish self, and this is what will make Jack see her for what she is; and possibly give her some of those nasty little lectures he's been giving Carly for the past few months.

Archived