ATWT: Weekly Promo- Carly will be in the fight of her life

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I'm predicting this:

Brad will be torn in terms of honoring what Carly is asking of him, yet, a little PO'd because he KNOWS full well that she's doing it so that Jack will come running to her.... The more Brad hold on to the secret, the more connected he becomes to her; setting both Katie and Jack into wondering why the sudden closeness...Plus too, I have a feeling they will have Katie being the woman that wants both men and envious that the attention of Brad is not fixated on her...so that within itself

• Members

I don't think things are going to be that complicated in terms of Brad keeping her secret. I think he will, but I can't see Jack or Katie being bothered by their closeness simply because I don't think they are not going to know what's up with Carly for that long. I fully expect one or both of them to know about Carly being sick within the next couple of weeks - three weeks tops, IMO.

I really don't think Katie is going to be the woman who wants both men, but at some point during the story with Carly's illness, I think she will start to see that Brad is the one who has been there for her during the times Jack was there for Carly. That, in my opinion, will cause her to question her relationship with Jack and possibly question herself on whether or not she's developed feelings for Brad as a result too.

But that isn't who Katie is anymore, which is why I think the story will play out somewhat differently than you're expecting. I think you're still seeing Katie for who she was and basing your predictions on that, rather than basing them on who Katie actually is now.

• Members

Just saw a completely different one at the end of Y&R. Something about losing Jack just when she needs him most, and it ends with the car crash. I think this is the sixth week in a row they've promo'd something with Carly. :D

I don't think this "secret" is going to last long enough for anyone to speculate on Carly and Brad. They're just not interested in each other....THANK GOD. I'm sorry, I'm still choking on the fact Carly even sees him as anything less than an enemy.

I don't think Katie knows what or who she wants. I think she wants the "dream life" marrying Jack would give her. But I don't think those expectations are based on the reality of her relationship with Jack. The reality is, they are friends who are having sex. Katie isn't "herself" with Jack, she's morphed into a Carol Brady wanna-be who never questions, never sticks to her guns. It's not so much Jack "making" her be that way---she's afraid to be alone, and she's not going to risk losing him. She's "herself" when she's with Brad...flighty, opinionated, and not taking Brad's bs without question.

Archived