How many soaps are you watching now?

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ryan's Hope DAILY! Will not miss it.

GL with one eye closed and one hand positioned very close to the remote.

Bits and pieces of AMC to see Hannah, but that is not going very well because she's on for 5 seconds, and they jump right back to one of the Fusion bitches, ALL of whom are totally worthless!

Gave up GH and OLTL because...well, you know!

That's it. Daytime sucks!

ANDREA

• Members

Daily Days, GL, OLTL, GH, and just started watching ATWT and Y&R daily again.

AMC I have on daily, but find myself doing other things and just listening to the background until something happens.

Bold and Beautiful, and Passions I catch about 2-3 episodes a week unless it is a good week then I watch all 5.

• Members

Passions is off the air, which is fine since the show sucked. I quit watching DAYS, unfortunately. The show under Hogan is just unwatchable. I watch GH sometimes. And I've been catching OLTL a little bit lately--mainly for Starr Manning.

I see Starr and I remember Megan Corletto's Abby. I remember how good that character was before JER(k) turned her into Chelsea's virgin sidekick. There was so much potential there--so much to look forward to as she grew up. And when I see what they have done with Starr over the years (little schemer) I can't help but reflect on Abby and think of what might have been.

Steve

• Members

I think you and I are THE ONLY ones on here that watch the free daily eps. of OAKS online...too bad, the episodes that just aired featuring Christmas of 2006 were literally the best soap episodes I have EVER seen!

kade

• Members

I watch AMC, ATWT, OLTL, GH, GL, Y&R daily.

I watch B&B 2-5 times a week, depending on the storyline and/or who is being featured. An overload of Ridge will make me turn it off quick.

If I had Soapnet, I'd be watching Days. My recording equipment is booked with ABC and CBS soaps. I do watch Days if the othe shows that air during that time are pre-empted, such as holidays or last month during the US Open.

If I had soapnet I'd also watch PC repeats even though I saw them all when they aired originally. When I did have soapnet I was also hooked on AW, but I understand that AW is no longer on sn.

• Members

OLTL and GH pretty much daily.

OLTL is so good at the moment, I'm sorta excited about watching it when I rewind my tape. I just wish they would give Cat Hickland and Timothy Stickney contracts becuase I love them. CH is carrying the show's biggest SL right now.

ATWT when I can. I happened upon it accidentally a few weeks ago (I taped it instead of OLTL accidentally -- same timeslot, different channel). I haven't watched since 1994 (Holden/Lily/Damian -- swoon!), so I was totally blown away by the greatness that is Maura West. Wow! She is a star! Love her! There are other aspects of ATWT that I need to settle into first, though.

I used to watch Y&R and B&B. Hardcore fans of both. I haven't seen Y&R since the summer and I don't know when I will. I've dropped in on B&B here and there. The writing has got a lot tighter but no one SL is pulling me into the show and making it Must See at the moment,

• Members

I only watch GH, which is entertaining me a lot lately. I will tune in to Days and Y&R for their big events in next few weeks, but I don't think that will be enough to have me stay with those two shows after the events are done...

Archived