AMC Friday

• Members

I guess it's up to me today

The first J/E scene already has made the show for me today even if Greenlee most probably will spoil it. :wub: :wub: :wub:

The Erica/Greenlee quips are hysterical :lol: Too bad SS only has chemistry with SL and CE.

Poor Jack..Always stuck in the middle of this :huh:

LOL..They are going to try to be civil for Jack's sake. I do love this family warts and all :D

I love JR/Amanda though I know I'm one of the few that loves his comedic chemistry with Ava :D

Yikes! Annie admits the truth about her mom This actress is doing an awesome job today. Looks like they are setting Ritchie up to be the new bad guy in PV.

I knew Kendall had something under that coat :lol: Though I am not a big Zendall fan they are cute today

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Damn Kendall seducing Zach....Zach telling her she isn't going anywhere....Kendall in a Red Wings jersey(I wonder whose idea that was :lol: )....awesome Zach and Kendall scenes. I want more! :D

MCE is doing a great job in her scenes..loving her in this story

• Members

Yeah but summer 2005 and 2006 brought upon the all new lows of 2.5, 2.4 and 2.3. AMC had a few 2.2's in the can before B&E started. That's not me defending B&E, because frankly besides the first two weeks of their first story I haven't been all that impressed by their writing style. That's just me saying.

• Members

Out of curiosity, how accurate are these ratings? Are they just counting the viewers that watch on ABC Daytime or are they also including the people that watch on SoapNet at night, in the morning, or during the weekend?

Also what about the many people that are recording the show and watching it later. I know that I have a TIVO at home and a DVR from the cable company on one of my TVs at home. I have the ability to record three different shows at once on just one set...that doesn't even count the other TV that also has a DVR on it. I sometimes don't get a chance to catch up on some of my favorite shows until weeks after they have actually aired. How does Nielson address people that record shows and then watch them later?

Archived