AMC Friday

• Members

Groundhog Day Ryan

What a great message Ryan sent today when he told Annie that one argument does not lead someone to commit suicide. Well I hate to break it to this idiot but it has happened in the past and all he needs to do is recall when David Hayward told his story. Recall that Hayward said his father, Charles, and mama Vanessa got into an argument and the next thing you know Charles blew his brains out. So that shows that Ryan's theory is null and void but like the little Jesus wannabe is ever going to admit fault in anything...not in this lifetime. So now he thinks he is an expert in suicide but really he knows nothing just like he knows nothing of the other professions he feels he is an expert on-god what a clueless dolt. It just seems now that with Ryan's days they are just repeating with him saying the same ole crap over and over again. Is there ever going to be any creative genius from Ryan to start and become something worthwhile in his life? I am still trying to figure him out but I cannot reach far up into his a$$ to see what is going on in a ferret's body. Maybe Ryan can sue his brains for non support. After all, Spike looks as confused as a hungry baby in a topless bar when Ryan is around. Seriously this guy has no reason to live and nothing to really keep him going so if he really thinks he is an expert on suicide maybe he can try it out. It would put us and him out of our misery and we can finally get back to real characters. Ryan is about as useful as a three titted chicken!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Ooohhh what a good episode.

MCE was on fire. She is maturing so much onscreen and is making Annie into such a good character. I loved the family history reveal today.

Zendall was HOT today.

Loved how JR caught on to Adam/Stuart at the end and Adam just smirked. The Adam/Krystal scenes were really good too. Loved all the Cindy/Scott/Skye talk.

Of course Erica/Greens was fun too.

• Members

I'm losing interest. Way too much exposition from Annie about her past. She went from being this bland, generic character, to being this character with all of this darkness and tragedy and I'm still like -- BUT WHO IS ANNIE AND WHY SHOULD I CARE?!

Also, I was getting all lost and confused in Annie's storytelling. So the dad hates Annie for what she did to the mom, because of what Annie did to the brother, and what the brother did to the father, because of the fox that ate the cat that swallowed the rat that ate the cheese... :blink:

Courtney Bugler needs to stop writing scripts.

Zendall had sex on the couch. :mellow: What the hell is it with soaps and couch sex?

Erica, your dramatics bore me.

Erica: You got a doctor to torture my daughter and my daughter's oldest son?! HOW DARE YOU!?

Greenlee: I was trying to help.

Jack: And the doctor didn't take the case, so what's the problem, here?

Erica: YOU JUST DON'T GET IT! (hairshake)

I'm tired of Erica using little, if no reasoning behind her five year old temper tantrums and her deep, deep, deep hatred for nearly every character that doesn't eat five miles of her shit and look for more. <_<

Movement. I want movement! Give me movement! I want MOVEMENT!

• Members

I've been losing interest since late 2004. When McTavish returned for an unprecedented 3rd stint, she rocked the hell out of AMC. But lack of imagination, network interference (Master King Frons) & resting on laurels (Baby Switch SL credit), AMC has fallen into a pit of nothingness.

Stop writing scripts? How about not writing at all. Her AMC submissions were too weak to get her hired...on any show. Isn't Bugler McTavish's niece and a cancer survivor? According to Wikipedia she is. At the moment, Bugler truly is daytime's worst script writer. He takes the cake! Followed by OLTL's Mark Christopher & fellow colleague, Rebecca Taylor. Aspiring college writers are more creative and passionate about the writing process than Bugler & Christopher are. Will they both be fired? If so, when? These bad script writers need to enroll in the Michele Val Jean School of Scriptwriting & LEARN from an amazing & passionate writer.

People are spontaneous when it comes to sex, so it's only natural for fictional characters to follow suit. Next time you sit on any couch (home/office), think: Did someone have sexual relations on it? I find that characters have sexual relations far too often on beds. Okay, we get it, they're being very intimate, but a change in scenery can spice things up further. Imagination, people, imagination.

From your lips to Yahweh's ears. Esensten & Brown have yet to live up to expectations. I think they will fail b/c the factors of success are still lacking with the involvement of those behind the scenes. And we all know who they are. Maybe Nixon can return briefly to help them out. After all, E&B say they speak with her regularly. :rolleyes:

Archived