GH: Night Shift Episode 9 Discussion

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I didnt expect him to show up so soon. I thought they'd let Robin have the baby for a little longer and then crush her.

Yay for the Patrick/Leyla kiss! I loved their scene at the end together

WTF was up with the Kelly preview? Bitch done lost her mind

• Members

Kelly is definitely tapped.

I felt so bad for Lainey!! I like the possibility of her and that Cody guy or whatever his name is, lol.

Patrick and Leyla was hot. I was getting sick of him and Robin and their little merry go round they seemingly are constantly stuck on.

• Members

I didn't like Patrick kissing on Layla. She is coming to GH, to continue their tryst? I sure hope not. I can't believe Patrick is so gullible, stupid man! Giving up Robin for Layla? Stupid! I like Robin and Jason, but please leave them as friends. Shocked that another medical coporation so blatantly goes about killing people, just to get a foothold in GH? I'll be afraid to go to hospital ever again. And what was with Epifany yelling at her son in the middle of a public place? That was so uncalled for. If that big lunk of a son doesn't have any manners by now, he never will.

• Members

I love Robin and Patrick and think that Leyla is just some angst for them to overcome. While Epifany and her son's relationship is unstable most of the time, I did not mind that scene between them. I thought Toussant was going to be Stan's father but I doubt that now.

• Members

I agree its obvious that she is the antagonist and they are revisiting Patricks playboy past...I like the sl because its real. He was this player player, race car driver, handsome neurosurgeon much like his father who couldn't commit. Now maybe for the first time in his relationship w/Robin he's attracted to another nurse and their relationship is being tested on his old issues. He is clearly attracted to Leyla but I believe he loves Robin. My thing is how "Robin" is being written. As a fan, I want her to kick him to the curb until he gets a clue. And if she decides to resume they can carry on. But he is clearly disrespecting her with this woman. Not be a couple and bear witness to his openly flirting with this woman on her job in front of her colleagues. I don't want her to be dissed again via another woman by her man as w/Carly. Robin took a lot off of Carly insinuating herself into her relationship and I don't want this revisited in 2007..

GS450.jpg

Archived