AMC: Havins Out, New Babe In

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Uh... has anyone SEEN Amanda Baker's acting? It's really good! For seven long. cutesy episodes we were led to believe that Jolene was an innocent, ingenue nursing student with a heart of gold only to find out that she (SPOILER)was behind the hospital incidents! She delivered this fantastic monologue and did a 100% switcheroo. Nice move, AMC!

• Members

I think that they have made a bad, bad move. They really should leave some time between recasts. I think Havins will be back, either as a recast of Babe, or on GH. I don't see this other actress lasting long.

Now, I have to jump on the Sabine wagon. Am I the only one who likes her? I probably wouldn't have liked her if she came on right after RB. I like RB, don't get me wrong, but I think Sabine has made Greenlee her own. And she can act. At least IMO

• Members

I really think what they did with the character of Babe since March has been really solid. Ended her major storylines and just had her in the supporting role. JNot propping Babe, having her numerous times admit she isn't a saint and that she really has done awful things. I actually began to tolerate her and definitely Alexa in the role.....

Almost to the point where I was sad to see Alexa go. But alas I was ready to part with her and the role.

Babe really is not important. Krystal can make it in PV without her babydoll now that she has Jenny.

My preference would have been to kill off the charaqcter. It would get great emotion material and sure they could do the classic soap death and have no body if Alexa ever did want to come back. Its just, Babe serves no purpose to me anymore. They've pretty much wrapped up all her stories.

• Members

Sabine just can't pull of Greenlee. It really became apparent after the accident..... all this heavy material that everyone else is knocking out of the park, Sabine doesn't even get it to the first base line.

Which says alot.

I just envision how Rebecca would have played this material and that says it all right there.

Archived