AMC: Havins Out, New Babe In

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

AMC is in a bad state talent wise. That's what makes Havin's departure even worse. AMC has been cutting so much of their young talent and now they only have a handful of female actresses that can carry storylines and the show and even the capable actresses aren't experienced enough to be thrusted into these storylines and roles.

We have already lost Rigel, Budig, Giddish, Lynn, Ivans and now Havins and it's just beyond sad that all of these extremely talented and capable actresses were shafted and looking at the cast now and looking at the young talent there and it is just severly lacking in comparison to all of the gold mines they've fired and lost over the years.

I mean who do we really have to hold up the younger storylines? Sabine, Alica, Megan and Levenn? It's not enough and losing MORE talent just makes it seem like an even bigger mess. I know it's not B&E's fault totally. We can't really blame them for Rigel, Havins and Budig for wanting to move on to greater pastures. Megan McTavish is at complete fault with Lynn's dismissal and from what I understand Ivan's departure was the best for the show and the actress. But damn it they could have kept Giddish....

• Members

Havins' leaving is not new; it's old news. Now it's officially confirmed by the press. McTavish was last credited on May 1, so I'm guessing Havins made her decision last year, probably before Christmas. The media is always slow to reveal info. Nothing new.

I bet that LML is writing something for Havins. I wish her all the best, she's a very good actress. Does anyone see her on B&B? It's 30 minutes so it allows for her to explore other oppurtunities more easily. What about ABC primetime dramas (Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Boston Legal etc) She's caucasian, beautiul, in her 20s, blond, not to mention knows how to act. This seems like a perfect combo for Havins. She has everything that Hollywood gets a hard-on for. The same goes for Annie W. who plays Amelia Joffe on GH.

• Members

Great so now soemone who looks even less like David is in the part. :rolleyes: I had to see Bianca and David fucked over for this trash character, and now they put a blonde with green eyes in the part? They should just make her Adam's or Tad's, and spare me. God, Babe is so friggin worthless.

• Members

How about making her Jack's :lol::D:P

I agree thou. Baker, Barker whatever her name is looks nothing like Bobbie Eakes nor Vincent I.

Alexa Havins and even Laura Woodland atleast had alittle resemblence to pass as their child. But this new Night Shift chick doesn't. She doesn't resemble Eakes at all.

Archived