AMC: Tuesday

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Chicago Ryan

Chicago Chicago Chicago! Here he comes the biggest oaf in U.S. history who has the ability to scare little children into walking off a breast shaped cliff. Yep his name is Super Ryan and for short we just call him Ferret Face because let's face it he has the personality of someone in the racooon family. So now it looks like they arrive in Chicago and well Ryan is just not even thinking about taking a walk on the town. Well what could be the problem? Did he hear news that Erin's body has been moved next to Elvis Presley's and she is shaking her rattle and roll? Talk about someone needing to stay at the Heartbreak Hotel! Oh well too sad for Ryan because we all know that Chicago has a lot to offer the tourists there but woe is me Ryan has to just dribble down into his depression and not have any fun while he is out of town. But he needs to understand that leaving town is supposed to be fun. Well then again he did not take his Dynamite Kiddo books along with him so it appears as if that is the reason behind his woe is me misery. Well ask me if I care about Ryan not bringing his comic books along well it does not bother me in the least. The one thing bothering me is the fact that he is still alive. So let's kill him by stuffing him with poop mothballs so much he explodes into a ****. No need to take a trip to the grocery store to get some ingredients for chocolate milkshakes. Just have a slice of blown up Ryan at your service. Now if only he would take Greenlee with him

• Members

LOL! I was about to say, if you're in here in the middle of the 1 O'clock hour giving us a play by play -- how do you fast forward that?! :lol:

If anybody has the secret, please pass it on! That's one of the reasons I've stopped watching live on my days off -- my need to fast forward.

• Members

I totally agree. He plays all of his husbandly scenes as if the women are there for him to control and to do what he says, and if not, he always seems to order them around and treat them like [!@#$%^&*] until they fall into line. Cameron lacks nuance, having grown not a single bit over the last nine years. I think he's gotten worse, actually. This grumbling, whispering thing he's doing hasn't always been there. He used to speak in a normal voice.

• Members

LMAO, thats like saying someone would wish Kendall wasnt in the Zach/Alexander storyline a few months ago

I loved the Annie/Walter/Ryan scenes. This story is what has me hooked on the show and its really interesting

Ugh, hated Aidan with Greenlee. They are so forced and have no chemistry. They really should have explored him with Di instead

I liked the Tad/Krystal scenes. They so need to get back together

Archived