PC: Two ex PC stars back to daytime????

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I hope it's Lynn Herring and Jon Lindstrom. Their return (if written well) could be great for GH.

It also could be Brian and Erin Hershey-Presley but I don't know. There were a lot of actors on PC, so it's kind of hard to to narrow it down. I hope it's Kev & Lucy though.

• Members

Some are saying maybe Erin as Babe, and Brian as JR or Jamie on AMC(since there's rumors JY might leave AMC)

I can't see Lynn & Jon returning to GH, but I guess it's always possible.

Who else is there. Lee & Gail Baldwin(Scott's parents), Jay Pickett, Rebecca Staab, Ian Buchanan

• Members

I have a feeling it's Erin and Brian. I hope it's Lynn and Jon but Erin and Brian are also good.

I have a feeling Erin is Frons' choice to play Babe and he will probably bring over Brian too. I love all 4 and why it's taken so long for them to return to daytime is beyond me. GH would be wise to bring Lynn and Jon back. Their presence would add alot to the show but, sadly, I fear that ship has sailed.

• Members

After reviewing Bruno's statement and searching his site you will see he has several actors from PC> Erin and Brian Presley are not in his stable of actors but here who is:

Jay Pickett ...........played Frank Scanlon

Lynn Herring.........played Lucy Coe (what a score this would be) But I have heard Lynn is done with ABC due to the contract problems she had. She was supposed to go to GH if PC ever got cancelled and apparently she did not. I cant say I blame her if she refuses. I hear she is in Northern Calif on her ranch with hubby and kids enjoying the good life on their ranch.

Jed Allen...............played Ed The Boss Angel

Michael Dietz..........played Dr. Joe Scanlon and is on recurring on B&B as Dr. Mark MacClaine

Brian Gaskill...........played Rafe The ANgel and is currently on recurring as Dylan on Guiding Light

Rib Hillis ................played Jake Marshak

No other PC actors are in Bruno's stable therefore anyone not managed by Bruno would not go on ABC, Bruno only worries about his own peole.

So take your pick.

• Members

It's probably unlikely, but I'm wishing, hoping, and praying that one of them is Lynn Herring. Lucy is my favorite character of all time. I know they wouldn't write her well, but frankly I don't care (well, I care a little, but...). PC, by the end of it, was dreadful, but I still managed to like the Lucy scenes. No matter what she's given, I think LH makes it watchable with her talent, charm, and chemistry with EVERYONE.

I really hope she's chanegd her mind about ABC, because I don't think she's the CBS type, and while I can kind of see her on NBC, it looks like they may be done with soaps soon.

Archived