AMC-Thursday

• Members

First off did hell freeze over? Erica hugging Zach was just a nice moment. Erica has been rocking lately...thank you B&E!

I wish Kendall wasn't so trusting of Hillard. Think with the Madden situation, alarm bells would be going off with doctors. I understand her need to fix Spike but still.

Love that Kendall went to the hospital to see Ian. Love that. Just wish Kendall got to hold her baby boy

Dead Ryan? Don't fool me like that ;)

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Glad too see Ruth,Joe,Opal there. Talking about their memories about Tad. :wub:

Amanda L. Beall actually did a good job as Sw today. I got to give her credit. :)

ETA:I watched the epi again and you do not know how WONDERFUL EVERYTHING WAS!!!

• Members

Well, I loved that Ruth/Opal/Krystal were all talking. It was a great conversation. :)

They were talking about the day before Krystal was going to jail. I love Tad because they are mentioning all the good things!! :wub:

The previews look hilarious when Tad sneaks in! :D

• Members

Murder at 1600 Ryan

Look at what happens when Annie has a bad dream about her beloved Ryan. He accidentally gets knocked out of the window and falls to his death. Could this have been a murder? Why it would not surprise me kids since he has many enemies as a wannabe superhero. You know one could be called CatFest who meows everytime she gets a hard on and therefore it knocks people out to dream about Michael Jackson going sane. But you know we could have these dreams come true and well it would actually come to life and he falls out the window and kaboom the guy just falls to his death. Uh oh let's call the authorities, let's call Dynamite Kiddo's sidekick Fluffy, let's call the mother oh wait she is dead...Ryan bored her to death, get it? Well the world will be so much better off without Ryan because let's face it he did not contribute to society and never could since he has been an illiterate fool and could only read Dynamite Kiddo comic books and those do not really count since half the pages have pictures of pigs humping zebras and using the leftovers to make pork roast. Nothing really good will ever come out of Ryan staying alive so let's make sure he stays six feet under and not do anything to actually resurrect himself. Lord knows the pontificating and ferret face stares will annoy us to oblivion. Ryan looks as useless as a one armed trapeze artist with an itchy arse! Then you know the whole deal about being as useless as a condom in the Vatican. Well same case here.

• Members

What a great episode.! I have been completely attacking all things AMC the last few days, all well deserved but I will praise todays show because simply put, it was the closest it has come to resembling AMC since the first frewq days of B&E's tenure. We had characters talking to each other, exchanging histories, motivations. Just good old character interraction which this show is based off of.

Krystal and Opal being able to talk about her going to prison, and the whole water under the bridge thing. Krystal admitted she had it coming too which was something she normally doesn't do. Krystal was alot less sanctimonious than she usually is with a Beall driven episode.

Tad and J.R just talking and with Josh and Joe. Examples of the kind of interraction I want to see on this show.

Erica hugging Zach! Like wow. And when Erica was talking to Kendall about how she hasn't always been there for her but she is now. I just came away from today's episode feeling like I watched AMC, which I have not been feeling these last few weeks.

Kendall keeping secrets from Zach, what a friggin switch. :lol:

A bonus, Sabine "I'm Acting Here" Singh was no where to be found :lol:

Archived