AMC-Thursday

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Yes no Sabine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D

I was bawling during the Kendall & Erica scenes. That's how they should have been written all along, not the hack job McTrashbag did on Erica with the Lavery worship, and putting other people ahead of her own daughter

• Members

And tomorrow Ruth/Joe/Opal will be on AGIAN!! YAY! I love it when VETS are on! It reminds my of why I watch AMC. :D

I have to give B&E credit also because they found a way to incorperate our beloved VETS! :D

Greenlee has not been on like 3 or 4 times this month! :D Keep going down!

• Members

I'm not upset that Erica and Kendall are close, and while I never cared if they were or not, I'm ultimately happy that they are close now. But I've never understood the mentality that Erica had/has to love Kendall. That Erica had to treat Kendall like her child. The idea that Kendall was "owed" something by Erica. I guess that whole idea has scared their relationship for me. If Erica wanted to grow to love Kendall, that should have been her choice. Not something Kendall forced her into at every turn. But then again, I'll never completley forgive Kendall for all but calling Erica a whore, a liar and then bringing RF to town, so I am a tad bias in my feelings towards their relationship.

• Members

LOL, you and I are obviously on opposite sides of why we're just starting or in my case just sorta whatever, about Kendall and Erica. But I would have just rather had let Erica have more say in the matter. It's always been Kendall whining about what Erica giving her up did to her. About her feeling like she deserved Erica as much as Bianca. Her trying to make Erica not only notice her, but love her. I have no problem with Erica and Kendall being mother and daughther, my issues lie in how it was done. And how the rape was always made to seem like it was no big deal to Kendall, at least not in terms of Erica. She always understood what it meant to be a rape baby, but she never quite and I still don't think she completely does, understand what her exsistence means/meant to Erica.

• Members

^ You brought up good points. When Erica was rapped Kendell made it seem liked she did not care. Kendell used to call her a whore and many times they were not on the same page but now it seems like Erica/Kendell are trying to start over somehow.

• Members

:lol:

I'm no insider, it's just that Beall's incredibly predictable. What can I say? Her pets all gathering together to celebrate another one of her pets' birthday? It doesn't take much to think that she probably was all over that. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised, being that she's an associate head writer, if she was the one who pitched the idea to B&E.

I haven't seen today's episode yet, being that I just got home. I'll either watch later tonight or tomorrow morning.

• Members

Speaking to the Erica issue, she's got a long way to go, its just she was almost unbearable to watch under McT at times, especially post fetus.....

Now she seems more like the real Erica..... not there by a long shot.... but I am enjoying her alot more and Susan just looks radiant lately and as someone else said, she seems very upbeat and happy.

• Members

Ruth Martin.

Joe Martin.

Opal Cortland.

Tad Martin.

If you can't enjoy happy, family-driven scenes with these characters, REGARDLESS of the writer, then you really don't appreciate AMC for what it was. I know they aren't given stories, and they are rarely shown, but when they are and people have the nerve to criticize the writing or intentions of the writing, and not give two shits about their scenes....well that's a shame.

Sorry - had to be said.

Anyway - I'm loving Erica/Zach today too. I'll post more after I finish...

• Members

The show was GREAT! There was never a dull moment. Ok I take that back - the Ava/John stuff was 'eh', although it was a tad nice to see them happy and normal.

Tad and his TV was priceless. How cute were those scenes? I also love how this birthday bash is going to be extended into another episode! This is the family-driven, light-hearted material I've been wanting to see after all the doom and gloom "Crash". Even Erica and Zendall are showing up. :)

I loved the Krystal/Opal reminiscing scenes. That "Bad Girls" karaoke scene was so memorable too.

Erica/Zach was great. I even LOVED Kendall as she told her story to Dr. Hilliard. Alicia did a great job with those scenes. Work it girl - give me those tears!!!

They even touched on Joe/Josh too - that was a nice thing to see.

Finally - the Annie storyline is sooo good right now. The ending was GREAT and I can't wait to see what happens next. The Annie/Walter scenes tomorrow look good.

• Members

This was the only episode I watched all week and was pleasantly surprised to tune in for a Beall/Lewis combo.

The Zach/Erica and Kendall/Erica scenes were vintage Beall from the 9/11 episode where Erica & Kendall had the heart to heart.

Opal/Krystal were wonderful too since they didn't sugarcoat their past animosity or the reasons for it. Krystal even admitted she was wrong just like Babe did last week with JR & Jamie (in another Beall script, proving once and for all that she does not pimp the Careys!).

Tad was finally given the chance to be funny again. I hope B&E can revive this character when the Kate/Kathy story takes off.

I'm thrilled that Annie's story is moving so fast. Now I want to keep watching just to see what happens next.

Archived